Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Blood Raiders are a sect of the Sani Sabik who spend their lives in space hunting down and harvesting non-believers for their blood? Read more here!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Somewhat Goodbyes  (Read 4960 times)

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
Re: Somewhat Goodbyes
« Reply #30 on: 01 Apr 2014, 19:09 »

Hey everyone!

I'm currently in my first of 11 weeks of job training. I'll have wifi for most of them, so I will check in from time to time. Sorry I haven't replied to all of your messages, but I appreciate all the well wishes, and I'm feeling ever more confident about my capability to fill the job description - even the physical labor!

I don't think I can quit EVE. I like how even if I don't play it, I am accomplishing something by leaving my training queue active, hehe. So, I'll be in an out, available on steam. Feel free to mail me ingame or here if I am needed for anything. I'll be reading IGS, but try to avoid posting so I can concentrate on work instead of worrying over Katrina's space career. Keep up the posting!

Oh, and Skylee, you and Mr. Clean should come down and visit again. There's always second impressions! ;D

[spoiler=Selfie from Work][/spoiler]
« Last Edit: 01 Apr 2014, 19:17 by Katrina Oniseki »

Ember Vykos

• Not so bitter bitter fucking vet...
  • Pod Captain
  • I bring nothing to the table.
« Reply #31 on: 01 Apr 2014, 20:15 »

Oh, and Skylee, you and Mr. Clean should come down and visit again. There's always second impressions! ;D

Consider it a date. PM me the details and we can try to work something out after graduation since I'll probably be a nervous wreck until then.  :cube:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Current active RP character(s) - Kairelle
Past RP characters - Ember Vykos, Simca Develon

Demion Samenel

• Commander
  • Egger
    • 4TH blog
« Reply #32 on: 01 Apr 2014, 21:14 »

As mr.Orange said,
Hurrah for RL improving!
I do hope Mark that you get a good balance between work and EVE, and no dont try to quite EVE, its to much part of oneself to do, but I can be good to step away sometimes. And IRL stuff is a good (and needed) thing to do.

Favourable winds!

o/

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #33 on: 02 Apr 2014, 02:23 »

I quit Eve once twice. Now I just play backstage instead.

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Lyn Farel

« Reply #34 on: 02 Apr 2014, 12:39 »

I quit Eve once twice. Now I just play backstage instead.

o/\o

V. Gesakaarin

« Reply #35 on: 03 Apr 2014, 09:05 »

Have fun out there and good luck in your new life.

I don't feel there's anything to apologize for, since no feelings were hurt on my end in Pyre Falcon.

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #36 on: 07 Apr 2014, 14:29 »

Hello, Goofus Markus. (I hope you'll forgive me for using that nickname. For some reason, it felt appropriate to use it on this occasion.)

As you may or may not know, I'm Sanne. Thank you for typing stuff about yourself.  ;)

I wish you good luck and peace.
And uhm...you too, Amanda.
 :cube: :cube:
-OOChé

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
« Reply #37 on: 07 Apr 2014, 16:44 »

Hello, Goofus Markus. (I hope you'll forgive me for using that nickname. For some reason, it felt appropriate to use it on this occasion.)

My mom used to call me that when I was a kid. xD

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
« Reply #38 on: 08 Aug 2014, 05:25 »

I'm still around! However, I tend to work 10-15 hours a day during the week, so I'm not around very often. Just wanted to let you know that I do check my EVE mails and backstage mails and dancing males. All of the mails. That I-RED thread was sortof my fun in the sun. :D

Anyways, things are going swimmingly well!

Vikarion

« Reply #39 on: 08 Aug 2014, 08:06 »

I'm still around! However, I tend to work 10-15 hours a day during the week, so I'm not around very often. Just wanted to let you know that I do check my EVE mails and backstage mails and dancing males. All of the mails. That I-RED thread was sortof my fun in the sun. :D

I'm glad to hear that.  :D

Lyn Farel

« Reply #40 on: 08 Aug 2014, 15:37 »

Sounds like slavery  :eek:

Glad to hear that you are doing well
« Last Edit: 11 Aug 2014, 05:42 by Lyn Farel »

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #41 on: 08 Aug 2014, 17:21 »

I wasn't actually previously aware of this thread.  It's good to see you turning things around and enjoying your new gig!  I always liked you - it's unfortunate I-RED isn't more into TCMC tech.  I never fully got that scheme off the ground the way I wanted to for lack of an IC co-conspirator from the pool of Caldari RPers.  I had the most unlikely-seeming accomplice lined up from the Minmatar bloc, too - would've been awesome content, potentially :(

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Mitara Newelle

• Omelette
« Reply #42 on: 12 Aug 2014, 13:25 »

Congrats!!  RL first, then time and desire permitting, you can come play with your space buddies :)
Section 3) Shitposting. "The cluster would be a much better place if all Amarrians were set on fire"
Pages: 1 2 [3]