EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > CCP Public Library

CONCORD is always watching you

(1/2) > >>

Veiki:
CONCORD Monitoring
Capsuleer ships contain impressive amounts of monitoring equipment. This equipment is what allows CONCORD to respond so quickly when capsuleers attack each other in empire space. Regular ships usually lack such sophisticated equipment, making them particularly vulnerable. If these ships are destroyed in deadspace, it is likely no one would learn of it for some time.

There must be a "DED will monitor everything you do with your ships" in those freelancer contracts.

Nissui:
Damn DED backdoors in my wetware! Although I guess it could also be, "nanomachines, son!"

Actually reminds me of one of my favorite GITS:SAC episodes.

Elmund Egivand:
Wasn't even surprised that everything capsuleer is compromised by CONCORD. How else can we explain how they could mess us up real good while they can't do squat against Elder Fleet pounding their station.

Utari Onzo:
Relevant.

Veiki:

--- Quote from: Elmund Egivand on 02 Jul 2017, 21:25 ---Wasn't even surprised that everything capsuleer is compromised by CONCORD. How else can we explain how they could mess us up real good while they can't do squat against Elder Fleet pounding their station.

--- End quote ---

I think if some capsuleer says how powerless Concord is you can just retort with, go shoot someone in highsec outside of a wardec and tell me how all that DED monitoring equipment isn't working for them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version