DUST 514 RP Discussion and Resources > DUST 514 OOC Summit

FIRST!

<< < (3/5) > >>

Havohej:

--- Quote from: DeadRow on 04 Aug 2013, 16:59 ---
--- Quote from: Shiori on 04 Aug 2013, 04:53 ---I see the ground-pounders have been properly segregated. Good!

--- End quote ---

Don't get this myself. Why are we seperating them?

--- End quote ---
There'll inevitably be DUST players who've never played Eve, as well as DUST-specific issues both in and out of the potential for RP.  I'd hate to be an RP-minded DUST player with nowhere to go to find what we enjoy here for Eve.  Soon as I heard there was a RP scene in DUST trying to develop, this idea became sort of a pet cause for me, and the Team didn't object, so... :)

Avio Yaken:

--- Quote from: Havohej on 04 Aug 2013, 20:49 ---
--- Quote from: DeadRow on 04 Aug 2013, 16:59 ---
--- Quote from: Shiori on 04 Aug 2013, 04:53 ---I see the ground-pounders have been properly segregated. Good!

--- End quote ---

Don't get this myself. Why are we seperating them?

--- End quote ---
There'll inevitably be DUST players who've never played Eve, as well as DUST-specific issues both in and out of the potential for RP.  I'd hate to be an RP-minded DUST player with nowhere to go to find what we enjoy here for Eve.  Soon as I heard there was a RP scene in DUST trying to develop, this idea became sort of a pet cause for me, and the Team didn't object, so... :)

--- End quote ---
https://forums.dust514.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1141003#post1141003

Anslol:

--- Quote from: Graelyn on 04 Aug 2013, 16:39 ---

--- End quote ---
Foley you've managed to get an entire sub-section of the forum created for DUST players.

Sweet Jesus in-fucking-deed.

Aria Jenneth:
I'm looking forward, a lot, to watching this grow.

DUST is, as I've been saying for a while now, one hell of a lot more essentially immersive than Eve is. From such things are roleplay communities readily made.

Current form of the DUST IGS is a little on the rough side; still haven't gotten out of the habit of ((OOC asides)), which I wish would just die, but it's developing.

Denak Kalamari:

--- Quote from: Anslol on 05 Aug 2013, 06:45 ---
--- Quote from: Graelyn on 04 Aug 2013, 16:39 ---

--- End quote ---
Foley you've managed to get an entire sub-section of the forum created for DUST players.

Sweet Jesus in-fucking-deed.

--- End quote ---
Hey, I helped too!

Nobody acknowledges my contributions :[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version