Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Intaki Liberation Front used local civilian employees in its orbital production facility known as Prosperity Station? Read more about it here

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 702 times)

Taizu Lilith

• Clonejack
Hello
« on: 09 Dec 2012, 05:29 »

I guess this is all OOC?

Anyways, I have decided to try EVE again, after reading about it and so on, after a longish break (1 year, almost).

I am right now peeking in corners and trying to decide what I want to do. Although I am eager to continue Taizu's story, it seems like many of the people who previously played a large role in who Taizu was have left and are not returning (Eva/etc).

That is maybe why she became focused on her own projects, and ended up retiring after spending a year (a couple of years?) mostly focused on projects in her offices.

Anyways, I am thinking and looking around. I didn't know about this resource until today when I spent some time looking at old people I knew and found it linked in Silver Night's profile.

Nice to see names I recognize.

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: 09 Dec 2012, 06:59 »

Hi Taizu, good to see you again. 
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Taizu Lilith

• Clonejack
« Reply #2 on: 09 Dec 2012, 08:40 »

Nice to see you, Gottii.

I sometimes regretted that Taizu and Gottii didn't see eye to eye a couple of years ago.

Arnulf Ogunkoya

• Moral Compass (apparently)
  • Pod Captain
    • Livejournal profile
« Reply #3 on: 09 Dec 2012, 10:47 »

Hiya. Look me up in game if you need anything. I have something of a soft spot for RE-AW and it's people as Eva & Samdi where among my first contacts on starting the game.
Kind Regards,
Arnulf Ogunkoya.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #4 on: 09 Dec 2012, 10:59 »

Your name rings a faint bell, but I'm not sure that we ever had much contact. Either way, welcome back!

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #5 on: 09 Dec 2012, 11:22 »

Welcome back from the other side of the IC political spectrum!

Having people integral to your story vanish is always rough. Here's hoping your can persevere and continue on despite those troubles!
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Ava Starfire

• Queen of Hashbrowns
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #6 on: 10 Dec 2012, 06:51 »

Welcome back!