Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the top-heavy, curved, vertical design of the Naglfar was copied from Minmatar totems? Read more in the description

Author Topic: Greetings to all  (Read 949 times)

Harlon Nyial

• Clonejack
Greetings to all
« on: 09 Aug 2011, 12:28 »

Hello there everybody.  I was pointed this direction by someone who read one of my posts from eve online where I was looking for a good Caldari RP corp to join and mentioned that a few could be found here on this page.  Ive been playing MMO's sence the everquest days and RP'ing for about 10 years now.  Played WOW for a good long while and about a year ago tried out EVE.  Liked it very much.  Kinda like Homeworld the MMO. Dropped off the face of the world for a while and now Im back!  Still looking for a Corp.  Applied to a few of the ones listed on the site, so we'll see how that goes.  Anyhow, where should I put up my chars backstory?  Ill see you all in game and happy hunting!

Harlon

Victoria Valadeus

Re: Greetings to all
« Reply #1 on: 09 Aug 2011, 12:59 »

Hullo! o/

Raze Valadeus

« Reply #2 on: 09 Aug 2011, 13:31 »

Hi there and welcome to EVE, the most unwelcoming, dangerous place you could've possibly chosen to be.  :roll:

You can post your character's backstory and continuing development here.

Z.Sinraali

• Pod Captain
  • You're a Jovian spy, aren't you?
« Reply #3 on: 09 Aug 2011, 15:44 »

Welcome!
The assumption that other people are acting in good faith is the single most important principle underpinning human civilization.

Arnulf Ogunkoya

• Moral Compass (apparently)
  • Pod Captain
    • Livejournal profile
« Reply #4 on: 10 Aug 2011, 17:42 »

Hello Harlon. Glad you could make it.
Kind Regards,
Arnulf Ogunkoya.