Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Blood Raider recruits are trained in close-quarters combat before tactics and starship combat? (The Burning Life, p. 54)

Author Topic: There are no words to express how much i feel defeated........  (Read 1134 times)

Avio Yaken

• .________________________________________.
  • Egger

https://forums.dust514.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=92177&find=unread

not only is he a good player
or popular
or he's apart of a good corp
BUT HE IS A FUCKING CPM MEMBER
« Last Edit: 06 Jul 2013, 09:45 by Foley Jones »

Aelisha Montenagre

What do you mean?  He is proposing a planet fight club, an in game army vs army venture that our corporation (DEAD SIX INITIATIVE) is participating in, as far as I can tell. 

It is not a personal mano-a-mano arena, which is what I understand your idea to be.
« Last Edit: 06 Jul 2013, 10:01 by Aelisha Montenagre »

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind

This doesn't seem to be any kind of competition with the thing you had planned, Foley.

This looks like he's talking about designating a particular planet in the area as an arena for actual Dust 514 fighting, not an RP channel. :)
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Avio Yaken

• Egger

This doesn't seem to be any kind of competition with the thing you had planned, Foley.

This looks like he's talking about designating a particular planet in the area as an arena for actual Dust 514 fighting, not an RP channel. :)
then im reading this wrong? im sorry i just saw this posted in a IGS so i thought it was a RP

Aelisha Montenagre

It IS role play, but of an entirely different topic, scale and nature.  He is legitimising, in role play, the very real neutral zone planet that Dead Six is a fight club member of. 

It is not a personal level arena, but a corporate level neutral zone with the opportunity for exhibition matches.

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain

It IS role play, but of an entirely different topic, scale and nature.  He is legitimising, in role play, the very real neutral zone planet that Dead Six is a fight club member of.

which makes it kinda nice, a CPM member RPing in Dust  :D

Avio Yaken

• Egger

It is not a personal level arena, but a corporate level neutral zone with the opportunity for exhibition matches.

I'm.............confused

Aelisha Montenagre

There is a planet in Molden Heath that Kain's alliance has deemed 'neutral' - where anyone who asks before all slots are taken, gets a district and can fight their naighbours, under the agreement that they will not take each others districts. 

This is to overcome the lack of a corp arena mode. 

We, Dead Six, have got a district because of this and use it to practice corp matches against a variety of opponents.  This is also the 'arena' he is describing.

Hamish Grayson

Planet Fight club has been in the works for a few weeks now hasn't it?  It was mentioned on Podside and I think Cast 514 about half a month ago.   It's an attempt to breath some life into planetary conquest.  Turns out bunnies don't like alarm clock sov fights.
« Last Edit: 06 Jul 2013, 20:28 by Hamish Grayson »

Sakura Nihil

• Egger
  • Glory

Turns out bunnies don't like alarm clock sov fights.

This seems familiar! :D