Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Guristas co-founder Jirai Laitanen, also known as Fatal, was podded in YC106, but suffered from severe memory loss and motor impairment because he only had an inferior clone on standby.

Author Topic: [WTS] Various Industry & Vanity Items  (Read 3919 times)

Nissui

[WTS] Various Industry & Vanity Items
« on: 08 Sep 2018, 15:07 »

Hey all, looking to sell off some loot that may or may not be of use to someone here. If it isn't of interest here, I'll just toss it into a contract and pray.

Stuff on offer as of 20 October:
Also, personal items including:
  • SOE Facial Augmentations
  • Cybernetics
  • Trig Bioadaptive Jacket
  • XV Omega Box (unopened) x2
  • Storyline Modules
  • Various NES clothing items
  • Various Anniversary/Event commodities

Since I am not keeping the ISK from any sales but rather donating all proceeds to prize pools for various fiction and worldbuilding projects/contests, I am hoping to get as close to Jita Sell value as possible. However, (almost) everything is negotiable.

Most items located in Fittakan. Small selection of clothing and event/anniversary items in Jita. I am not capable of moving this volume (mostly a time constraint). Sorry about that.

You can contact me at ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʙḯʀᴅ#3035 on discord or drop a message/reply here.
« Last Edit: 21 Oct 2018, 01:34 by Stutzer »

Jace

• Veteran
Re: [WTS] Various Industry & Vanity Items
« Reply #1 on: 08 Sep 2018, 20:38 »

Feel free to send me mail about NES and Anniversary items.

Nissui

« Reply #2 on: 02 Oct 2018, 18:00 »

Small update to a couple items. Managed to scrape together leftover PLEX but haven't figured out what to do with it yet. :thonk:

MakotoPriano

• Wetgraver
« Reply #3 on: 05 Oct 2018, 21:21 »

Hey! Quick question; which prize pools and world-building projects were you thinking to donate to? Feel free to eve-mail me some references. I could buy you out, but figure it's easier to just support the causes directly, as we did with P&P this year.