Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Guristas co-founder Jirai Laitanen, also known as Fatal, was podded in YC106, but suffered from severe memory loss and motor impairment because he only had an inferior clone on standby.

Author Topic: Dang, my pants got stolen by 42m3 of Fedo again.....NATCH!  (Read 1425 times)

PallaraMacLeod

• Clonejack

Gallente-born but unwilling to admit it to anyone...except that 100m3 of Exotic Dancers last week.....damn those crystaleggs were good....ahem.

Let's start that over.

Although I am not averse to histrionics I do come with a set of preprogrammed triggers that have been getting a workout since in New Eve....namely...bourbon and Amarrian cigar resistance.....20%+ trade margins....and QuadX holoreel stacks.....

I want to trade and explore and engage in unfettered space archaeology....I need a better corporation than my eye-bleeding mining obsessed charioteers of whales current ignore-monkeys.....

is anyone out there?  I pighaul with the worst of them, slice gankshanking opps using false trails of jetcanned garbage, and love a goooood 1m3 of spirits and SoothSayer...mmmmm...soothsayer....

sincerely wanting a change...and a new pair of pants....Pallara H'aze MacLeod.....
« Last Edit: 23 Mar 2016, 23:49 by PallaraMacLeod »

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting

Live in wspace, sell drugs (literally), and do all the exploration sites you want.
http://akheteruia.net/index.php?action=pages;sa=3

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

PallaraMacLeod

• Clonejack

it's one of the better more honest pitches Pallara has seen.... but on self-reflection my skills don't match what you want and I doubt my current abilities to contribute meaningfully - i have advanced my scanning/exploration skills well and am very competent with scanners, skill/equipment limitations regardless and solo'd wormholes in forst week of play to tease seekers at gas sites...kpow...ah....good memories...

i have seriously noted your corp, as selling narcs to supplment my trading/hauling is on my plan...i like me some mindflood....

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain

Love to see a fellow Gallentean!, welcome to Backstage, sadly i cannot suggest any corporation that fits your profile.

I recommend asking Makoto Priano for research and archeology related topics though.