General Discussion > Web Development and Site Suggestions

chat

<< < (4/4)

Morwen Lagann:
Not quite a chatbox app for the forum, but people are welcome to sign up for the Tweetfleet Slack group (character name or backstage handle if you prefer, most people are using their ingame handles) if they would like. You can do so at the signup page located here.

There's a bunch of channels already made, but #lore is probably the one most here will want to hang out in. I have not made a Backstage channel but I can do so if people would prefer it.

Ignoring the majority of the features, Slack's chat channels keep records of everything said so you can read back and see what you missed even while you were offline. I believe there are mobile apps for it as well, or you can just run it in a browser tab if you prefer. So it should satisfy most of the needs of the people who want a chatbox for backstage.

Jaling:
Anyone know why the Tweetfleet Slack is giving me "no_perms" when I try signing up for it?

Morwen Lagann:
That's because it's the old signup page from before Slack got mad that we used a part of their API that they hadn't closed off to 'free' tier users.

Use this page instead.

Jaling:
Request sent. Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version