Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That naturalist cafes on space stations go to great lengths to create the illusion that one is not in space? (The Burning Life, p. 62)

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: EVE OOC: What are you good at? What are you terribad at? Confession time.  (Read 4282 times)

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/

Good:

Having ideas

Being cute/amusing/funny - I say something and people get some enjoyment out of it.

Lightening the mood - Sometimes my life is a long sequence of comedic incidents, and when I relate some of them in OOC channel, it brightens some other peoples days.

Bad:

Implementing ideas

Committing to things involving others - there's stuff going on IRL that means I can have to drop EVE at short notice, I work long hours, I get tired and lack motivation when I do have time, which makes me hesitant to commit to doing RP with other people, in case I get called away, or can't make it.

Talking on voice programs - I just can't do it, i get really self-conscious and stuff, and I just can't.

PVP - I get clumsy and nervous and I don't have fast reflexes. Also, I'm hesitant about group PVP because I feel like a liability at times, and don't want to let people down.
\o/

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.

Good:

Imagination. Can envision anything and everything.
Writing. I'm not too bad at writing, I guess.
Industry/Trade. Give me ten slots and a little slush fund and I'll choke Jita until it hemorrhages isk out of every orifice.

Bad:

Can't get the things I imagine out. I can write a bit, but I have so many animations, images and things in my head I'll never see realized.
Writing. I'm not too bad at it, but I keep putting it off until I have no more time left and just rush it all out in a document in one go.
Solo PvP. Terribad at it. I am pretty sure I could be good at it, but I just don't have the patience to listen to that inner voice of caution.
People. Most of them I can't bloody stand and I can't really hide it. Zero patience with what I consider stupidity.
Staying interested in something long enough to go the distance. I usually get bored halfway through anything.

Pages: 1 2 [3]