EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE OOC Summit

Where have all the Slavers gone? (Woe is Me)

<< < (6/40) > >>

Silas Vitalia:
Team Best Friends Forever taking on entirely new aspects. :(

Publius Valerius:

--- Quote from: Rodj Blake on 15 Mar 2012, 09:59 ---It's not so long ago that people were complaining that the IGS was nothing but slavers and abolitionists pounding out the same old tired arguments.

Well, you got your wish  :P

On a side-note, there was a time when people condemned PIE for being too liberal.  If anything, we've become more liberal as time has gone on and yet we're now known as the hardliners.

--- End quote ---

I had the same feeling as I ninja tru this thread.

* 1. IGS isnt the whole Amarr RP community.
* 2. The English-speaking forums arent the whole Amarr RP community etc....
I would even say, that for the german speaking part, that their wasnt never a liberal-economic or liberal-social majority. They were all conservativ, pro-slavery etc... Thats why I still my char a little different, because I thought like the Originalposter Silas Vitalia.... said:
"We've also been without many public Sabik RPers for a while, and I'm trying to do it a bit 'differently' as in less Hedonist, more ruthless cult of power, etc. "
Just enter Khanid for Sabik, I thought that their wasnt to much Amarr/Caldari Kingdom RPs.
Now to the most important question how I see slavery? As third born I have just my personal slaves, the House-Slaves are owned by my Father, always given form first born to first born. That means I can use most of the slaves and own personaly some, but most of them do I free ride like publics goods; that means Im actually worse than any amarr holder. And on top of that we use transcranial microcontrollers. :P So Im bad, but Im just not useing the IGS.

Rodj Blake:
As a matter of interest, how big is the German Amarr scene these days?

Publius Valerius:

--- Quote from: Rodj Blake on 15 Mar 2012, 10:45 ---As a matter of interest, how big is the German Amarr scene these days?

--- End quote ---

A RL friend tabis was in one corp... so 2010ish... they had ca. 100 members. So from the german help channel and other places I would say... so activ and people I know... so maybe 30-50ish. One corp I remeber was someting like Kador XXX.... when I have a activ account I can go tru the friend-list and give a better number and corp names. But like me acctually 90% of the roleplaying is ingame, which means less talk, more action (one of the reason I not really join IGS).
But currently the prime-forum (see here) is also a little quiet since sommer 2011. Maybe it is also because, "we" got on the official forum a german sub forum.

Edit:Or maybe so 20-40 would fit better.  :cry: By the way Abraxes has a new chronicle out... Pax Ammaria (Chronicle).

Aldrith Shutaq:

--- Quote from: Publius Valerius on 15 Mar 2012, 11:44 ---Edit:Or maybe so 20-40 would fit better.  :cry: By the way Abraxes has a new chronicle out... Pax Ammaria (Chronicle).

--- End quote ---

zomg, linkies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version