Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

the 25ers resurfaced in YC106 to protest the monopoly then held by the empires on deadspace warp beacon technology.

Author Topic: Checking in  (Read 1252 times)

Faraelle Brightman

• Clonejack
Checking in
« on: 28 Jun 2011, 01:48 »

Still alive!  :cube:

There is irony to be had in the fact that although I have a stable job these days and could pay for Eve, my time and interest are lacking.  I was thinking that Incarna might be the thing to drag me back but I'm on the fence...not because of the controversy but because the actual new content is so far thin - CQ only, "Walking in Stations" not so much.  And still no Faction Warfare love. :(  Probably next free trial offer though I'll at least get on and update my character portrait.

Anyway, besides the return of Sansha, and the apparent semi-death of Chatsubo, have I missed much?

Ken

• Will Rule for Food
  • Veteran
  • Must Love Robots
Re: Checking in
« Reply #1 on: 28 Jun 2011, 05:32 »

the apparent semi-death of Chatsubo

Bit of an understatement.  Anyway, hello!  You should post a greeting thread in Reception.  As for coming back, were I in your shoes, I'd stick with the 'watching EVE from the outside' position as long as you can.

Ciarente

• Owner of the thickest rose-colored glasses in the Cluster
  • The Mods
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #2 on: 28 Jun 2011, 07:55 »

Nice to see you, Farelle. It has all been a bit ... tense this last week.
Silver Night > I feel like we should keep Cia in reserve. A little bit for Cia's sanity, but mostly because her putting on her mod hat is like calling in Rommel to deal with a paintball game.

Kaleigh Doyle

« Reply #3 on: 28 Jun 2011, 10:08 »

Hey I know you!

Seriphyn

• Demigod
  • New and improved, and only in FFXIV
« Reply #4 on: 28 Jun 2011, 14:04 »

w00t \o/  :D