Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that non-capsuleer viewership of the Intergalactic Summit reaches into the hundreds of millions and vehement debates rage within planetary communities based on the positions espoused there by capsuleers.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Space Toiletries  (Read 5015 times)

Jace

• Veteran
Re: Space Toiletries
« Reply #30 on: 10 Nov 2014, 23:48 »

The internet is in serious decay if we can't keep a proper deuce droppin' thread rolling.

Jikahr

• Egger
  • Grumpy Cat Amarr
« Reply #31 on: 15 Nov 2014, 02:47 »

Well, I did see something about how astronauts lived aboard the space shuttle, and in space centres, when I was in the museum of Ottawa.

The toilet they had, was just a plastic bag being sucked down through a hoop. There was vacuum suction into the hole. The astronauts 'did their duty' in the bag, which was saved and ejected upon reentry into orbit.

How did they wipe themselves? Bidet.

There was one mission, I think it was one of the Apollo missions. They had to abort it because their toilet backed up. The astronauts were covered in their own feces and urine, and were forced to abort.

How they slept was interesting. There was sort of a bag or a tube they crawled into that just kind of locked their bodies into position. Apparently everyone has the same dream the first time they sleep weightless. They are armless, legless embryos floating helplessly in a womb.

Also, feces? Fedo, he eats everything!
Currently training Verbosity to level V.

Valadeus

« Reply #32 on: 15 Nov 2014, 05:49 »

I would think the solution would be simple, it's already done today even. You can get toilets that jet stream water at the push of a button while you're sitting down. Effectively replacing toilet paper and requiring less manual labor.

Lithium Flower

• Omelette
  • I very speak engrish a bit, thank you!
« Reply #33 on: 18 Nov 2014, 10:24 »

Space Rogue Bidet:
- What, did you just pee here? MY TURN!!!
*water jet activates*
- Take that! and that! and that!
*toilet user in horror runs away, as water jets hitting his back*
Pages: 1 2 [3]