Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hared Loudier is a former Quafe employee who once claimed an entire stockpile of Quafe beverages vanished through a wormhole before his eyes.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: If you could hang out with your character for 1 day.....  (Read 5349 times)

Arista Shahni

• Pod Captain
Re: If you could hang out with your character for 1 day.....
« Reply #30 on: 14 Jul 2013, 16:00 »

Depends on how you fight.

Repentence Tyrathlion

• Omelette
  • RIP?
« Reply #31 on: 14 Jul 2013, 16:10 »

Honestly, if I met a double of myself, we'd probably just stare at each other awkwardly for a while, then get wrapped up in geek talk.  Unless 'fighting' includes some form of PvP, neither of the offered options would appeal. :P

On-topic...

Mortis would get terribly bored and go do his own thing.  Which is a shame, I'd love to learn some tricks from the guy ¬¬  Elysa... would have very little time for me, being a girl of action.

Reppy...

I'd be mildly terrified for a while, then we'd probably have great fun.  Although I suspect I'd be bleeding and achey the next day for a number of reasons.

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #32 on: 14 Jul 2013, 19:28 »

Hrmmm...

Assuming I couldn't convince Esna to lend me a bunch of frigates if I swore to use them to secure world peace...

We'd probably spend the time examining great military battles - the equipment, the battlegrounds, the books on them - from New Eden and Earth; an interest in military history is one of the few things Esna and I share.

Oh, and I'd nab something he'd never notice missing, but I could make epic bank off of.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
« Reply #33 on: 14 Jul 2013, 22:05 »

I think if the 4th wall could be breached at all for any length of time...well it'd basically be the equivalent of manifesting your ideas directly upon reality. Between Saede, myself, and the technological knowledge from New Eden, it really wouldn't be a very long path to immortality and godhood at all. And Saede is similar enough to me that we'd get along well.

Yeah, reality wouldn't survive.
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Karmilla Strife

• Omelette
« Reply #34 on: 15 Jul 2013, 03:34 »

RPing Karmilla is a form of escapism. I deliberately made the character very different than how I truly am. We don't have much in common, and I live in a rural area with not much to do. I think maybe the  only thing that might be done if we spent time together would be a tour of several local vineyards. I know "have a drink" has been a common response, and Karm and I both love  a drink. However I think we'd both appreciate a good wine tour.

Maybe start at Barboursville, a vineyard with the ruins of a building Thomas Jefferson built. Karmilla would laugh at how puny and young the American Empire is. We'd then head southwest through Virginia, presumably with a driver. By the time we made it 200 miles and a dozen vineyards later, to my town, we'd be absolutely shitfaced. I don't think we'd get romantically involved, but oddly enough the night this thread was created, my wife had a weird dream about an unwanted threesome...

Anslol

« Reply #35 on: 15 Jul 2013, 08:37 »

I said it once, I'll say it again; we'd perform the greatest live show ever, and rock Madison Square for 10 hours. Straight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxopViU98Xo

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #36 on: 15 Jul 2013, 08:51 »

I said it once, I'll say it again; we'd perform the greatest live show ever, and rock Madison Square for 10 hours. Straight.

Goddammit Anslo, do you know how long it will take me to stop singing this ._.

Every damn time I manage to stop, some bastard goes and links it again  :oops:

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Anslol

« Reply #37 on: 15 Jul 2013, 08:56 »

Anslo (p): Op success, let's book it.
Anslo (c): TO THE ANS MOBILE!

* Anslol and Anslo jump into their getaway Machariel and fly away while bouncing on hydraulics and chrome nacelle spinners and blasting music. "La la la la la, It's da mutha fuckin' A-N-S-L-O's."

Lunarisse Aspenstar

« Reply #38 on: 15 Jul 2013, 10:48 »

In the morning we'd hit the beach or wildlife refuge to bird watch. Then we would probably spend part of the day gardening at my house or the community garden plot, baking and discussing the raising of children (her grown ones and my not so grown ones). Luna's moderate enough that perhaps she'd come to church for evening prayer.  After the children go to bed, we'd cut a little loose and have some wine!
« Last Edit: 15 Jul 2013, 16:33 by Lunarisse Aspenstar »

Safai

• Toast &
  • Omelette
  • "Phantom Spaceman is a big fat jerk!"
« Reply #39 on: 15 Jul 2013, 10:52 »

I would spend a day trying for my life to not get on Safai's bad side.

Vincent Pryce

Felix Rasker

• Clonejack
« Reply #41 on: 15 Jul 2013, 11:42 »

Cheap beer and vodka, followed by a visit to the bar for cheap beer and vodka.

Whatever happens in between is bound to be a hoot. Listening to ear-shredding music, loudly debating threats against civil liberties, conspiracy theories, and which Ninja Turtle is the best, with the clear answer being Raphael. He is both cool, AND rude.

Makoto Priano

« Reply #42 on: 15 Jul 2013, 17:45 »

Oh gods.

Well, see, Makoto really likes the whole idea of 'uplift' and 'paternal duty.'

I'd see if I could convince her to gift me some assets and train me in its use, in the hope of disseminating values and information that would lead to a more productive world. And, coincidentally, make me rich. \o/

In the meantime, tea, philosophical chatter, or after, drinks and dancing.

I think she'd drink more stout than I would, but I could probably educate her on wine...? She'd probably think my apartment was quaint. :x

Gesakaarin

« Reply #43 on: 16 Jul 2013, 05:24 »

Veik and I would buy tubs of choc chip ice-cream and discuss our feelings to each other.

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
« Reply #44 on: 16 Jul 2013, 05:27 »

What is this I don't even... my mind, my ears, my soul! Why have I never come upon this on the interwebs before?!

As for the topic, I dunno. Kor being my only active RP character, he more or less shares many characteristics with me (to more toned up or toned down extremes, of course). We'd just probably plot how to find and kill Heth and the rest of the Provists over a nice cup of tea.
Character Profile - last updated 10.14.17
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4