Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the cocktail "Wild Rose" is created by Vincent Pryce and it is named after Ciarente Roth?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Did anyone else notice...  (Read 5544 times)

Iwan Terpalen

Re: Did anyone else notice...
« Reply #15 on: 29 Apr 2013, 11:08 »

Unless you pay sub only to log into whine about shit every two weeks tops you aren't in the bitter vet.
Complaining about the quality of bittervet complaining? Muad'dib no longer needs the weirding module.

Vincent Pryce

« Reply #16 on: 29 Apr 2013, 11:33 »

Unless you pay sub only to log into whine about shit every two weeks tops you aren't in the bitter vet.
Complaining about the quality of bittervet complaining? Muad'dib no longer needs the weirding module.

Victoria Stecker

• Pod Captain
« Reply #17 on: 29 Apr 2013, 12:28 »

I'm currently performing the usual bitter vet action of winning eve, so I think I count.

But no, you can't have me back just yet  :yar:

Dis. 'Cept I wasn't around long enough to count as a vet.

Would you come back already Vicky? Plz? Plz?

if/when I decide that EVE is worth the money, I'll consider it. EVE was fantastic for giving me so many different things to do that it made my add-adled mind happy - until I realized that I'd grown bored with everything and was only logging in to chat and rp and log out again - and paying a lot of money for the priviledge.

I can always be found on steam, though. Perhaps someone can convince me that fun stuff is happening and I should return and troll once more. See if I can get Raxip in trouble again.

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #18 on: 29 Apr 2013, 12:28 »

I even saw Mebrithiel Ju'wein yesterday.

How cool is that?

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
« Reply #19 on: 29 Apr 2013, 12:32 »

Evadna gods damn Charr is back Stecker. You have no excuse >:|

Evanda Char? :O
\o/

Natalcya Katla

• Captain farkin' Cardboard
  • Omelette
« Reply #20 on: 29 Apr 2013, 12:37 »

Have to wonder who'll be next.

Ashar, maybe? Siva She? Nikolai Nuvolari?

...Dust Angel?
Ava Starfire > There is evil.
Ava Starfire > Outright evil.
Ruby Amatucci > Hello!

Lyn Farel

« Reply #21 on: 29 Apr 2013, 12:42 »

Hardon Hardin.

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #22 on: 29 Apr 2013, 14:22 »

[..]was only logging in to chat and rp and log out again
After Incarna 2.0 got shelved, and the racing stopped, and most of the characters I RP-ed with vanished, I left the game for a while as well. I didn't unsub because I buy 1-year chunks. I guess this was as bittervet as I got.
After a couple months, I started to check out the forums again. And then races came back, and I installed the client again. And then Ché met new and interesting people in other clubs, which kept me in the game even though racing stopped again.
These days, I'm still mostly logging in to RP, even now racing may be coming back. RP-ing in EVE costs me less than cable TV, and I enjoy it a lot more.
-OOChé

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #23 on: 29 Apr 2013, 14:39 »

I bitter-vetted and quit for a month. In late 2004, before bittervetting sold out and went totally mainstream. *Hipster Glasses*

I occasionally undock, these days, so don't know if I count as a bittervet.

It's good to see old faces back in the game - lets hope there are a few more.  :D

Vieve

• Unreliable Narrator
  • Omelette
  • The Dark Powers Are Always Happy To Help
« Reply #24 on: 29 Apr 2013, 14:52 »

I bitter-vetted and quit for a month. In late 2004, before bittervetting sold out and went totally mainstream. *Hipster Glasses*

I occasionally undock, these days, so don't know if I count as a bittervet.

Yeah, but do you undock as Silver, or an alt?   

Do alt undocks count?  :D

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #25 on: 29 Apr 2013, 14:53 »

I even undock with Silver! Also alts.

Vieve

• Unreliable Narrator
  • Omelette
  • The Dark Powers Are Always Happy To Help
« Reply #26 on: 29 Apr 2013, 15:02 »

I even undock with Silver! Also alts.

I believe I undocked Vieve once in the past six months.  Celeste a little more frequently, maybe twice in six months. Maris, now?  She's out and about a fair bit, doing stuff, swearing that The Summit keeps turning to talk of sex toys and/or hookers as soon as she connects (so she never stays connected for long).

Jade Constantine

• Anarchist Adventurer
  • Omelette
  • Nothing ever burns down by itself
    • The Star Fraction Communications Portal
« Reply #27 on: 29 Apr 2013, 15:43 »

Bah, I currently have a job that means I only get to see my home computer at weekends - seems pretty difficult to fit the time demands of an MMO into a working schedule sadly. Add to that practically all the heroic free captains of the Fraction have grown up/got married/had kids/got busy etc etc and it does seem strange thinking how I could find a role in the actual in space game again even if I had the time. One man corp thing never really appealed.

Funny thing with eve though, it really is so singular a setting, and so unique in mechanics and vision, that there is no alternative on the horizon. It's just become something of a life experience one never really puts aside. Hence I'm always interested in what's happening in general and what schemes people are spinning and get the occasional evening like this one to randomly whore forum on my tablet in a hotel room ;)

« Last Edit: 29 Apr 2013, 15:45 by Jade Constantine »

There are some arenas so corrupt that the only clean acts possible are nihilistic

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #28 on: 29 Apr 2013, 15:46 »

Bah, I currently have a job that means I only get to see my home computer at weekends - seems pretty difficult to fit the time demands of an MMO into a working schedule sadly. Add to that practical all the heroic free captains of the Fraction have grown up/got married/had kids/got busy etc etc and it does seem strange thinking how I could find a role in the actual in space game again even if I had the time.

Funny thing with eve though, it really is so singular a setting, and so unique in mechanics and vision, that there is no alternative on the horizon. It's just become something of a life experience one never really puts aside. Hence I'm always interested in what's happening in general and what schemes people are spinning and get the occasional evening like this one to randomly whore forum on my tablet in a hotel room ;)

That seems like a really accurate description of the game and the attitude people have toward it, even after they leave.

Myself, I've probably been more active in the last few years than I was at any time since maybe the first year or so I played. Hoping to get more active still here in a little while.  :D

You could always try a new character, Jade. Maybe a hard line Amarrian.  ;)

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #29 on: 29 Apr 2013, 16:29 »

I would fund such an endeavour.

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4