Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the cocktail "Wild Rose" is created by Vincent Pryce and it is named after Ciarente Roth?

Author Topic: Re: CCP Says: Ingame RP actions have ingame consequences, mkay?  (Read 827 times)

Boma Airaken

• Egger

So I'm betting that the  poor actor has gotten spanked for this and had the riot act read.

Seriously though it does make sense as I've still a hard time believing an officer from nation A should be able to set standings in regards to supra national entity B.

Mechanics wise I think CCP should either shit or get off the pot.
Everyone shooting Sansha mothership = -10 to Sansha and allies while getting positive to others
Everyone shooting Minmatar officer = -10 To Minmatar and allies while getting +ve to others
So on and so forth.

Thing is that this is CCP we're dealing with. This is not something they can automate just like that and thus we see willy nilly stuff like this. It's to much work and there's no way CCP will put the effort in.

So everyone gets their hope up with what looks like a CCP cuddle session only to end up bent over a table with hot tears of burning shame running down our faces as they have their with us.
it's shitty but its been like this for the entirety of the games existence, not like I see things improving.

But hey we'll get clickable links ingame so we can move the discussion up to "FU it says so right here ur RP is wrong" from todays "Ok it's not stated which way it is so I don't like it but it's your view of things".

Wow. I kinda want to get bent over and cry steaming tears of shame while YOU have your way with me after this one. Also, careful, you mentioned buggery in this post and that is bigoted. x)

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer

[mod]Off topic[/mod]