Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that Frentix exists in a diluted version called Frenetix?

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1695 times)

Nightwulf26

• Clonejack
Hello
« on: 21 Mar 2012, 15:30 »

I guess i should introduce my self. My friends Call me Jim. I'm in my forty's i have ADD and Dyslexia. I love to read but it takes me forever so i'm woefully ignorant on EvE literature. I love Science Fiction space Opera and Epic space Battles. Also pretty much any thing that's a war storie or History.

I found your website by accident after about a weeks worth of looking through old dead links from EvE to RP forums that haven't seen action in 6 months. You have no idea how tickled i am to have found you. i was beginning to think RP was dead on EvE.

I will be looking for a Corp to play in but i want to take my time and try to find the right fit for me.

so a rough list of what I'm looking for
I'm interested mainly in an immersive Gallente or Minmatar Corp to join that doesn't mind that i might be the worst Roll player they ever seen. I don't believe i could run a corp but i have some ideas. (you all might have already heard them from others its not like there ground breaking)maybe i can talk some one in to starting something? =) i can go in to more detail latter if any one is interested.

What i can offer. Honesty!
A six month guaranty (short of sudden death) to be in game almost daily. after that i will have to see what happens. A MMO i have been waiting for nearly 20 years is supposed to come out this year. I have a Caldari toon that's almost high enough to run lvl 4 missions on his own. this is my first character almost 2 years old i think. I have been in and out of eve over that time for many reasons most of which are dealt with ..i think...hope? =D

I don't really want to play him it was the advice i got when i started and he will be good for running L4s for ISK but it sucks solo. I want to build a new character that i can RP. I guess i could run him but i like the Gallente and Minmatar ship looks and history better.

I have i would say a massive amount of experience working as a team member. I spent many years playing a sim called WWII online as a fighter pilot. first as a wing man then as a wing leader. I also worked with other ground units (spotters) to put bombs on target when and where they were needed daily. I know its not EvE or RP for that matter but it dose show (i hope) that i can follow orders.

Well for me this is a lot of writing so i guess i will stop here and await reply's. Thanks for reading =) 

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: 21 Mar 2012, 15:42 »

Creeepy... j/k ;)

Welcome to Backstage. I'm pretty sure you will find what you look for soon enough, corporate recruitment center might be a good place ot start looking, and your already asking in the right place, so... well done.

No guns for you.

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #2 on: 21 Mar 2012, 19:22 »

Good to meet you, and yes, the ability to work as part of a team is an excellent starting point in EVE.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Z.Sinraali

• Pod Captain
  • You're a Jovian spy, aren't you?
« Reply #3 on: 22 Mar 2012, 17:59 »

Hiya!
The assumption that other people are acting in good faith is the single most important principle underpinning human civilization.

Publius Valerius

« Reply #4 on: 22 Mar 2012, 19:07 »

Hi from me tooo!

Balckbird has already said "No guns for you." Normaly it is guns and drugs; but I think I go with good old medicine: Dr. Arbuckle's Suspension of Cocaine in Tincture of Cocaine.

Dr. Arbuckle’s: Come for the cocaine, stay for the cocaine.

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
« Reply #5 on: 23 Mar 2012, 12:25 »

Haters...

No gun for you either, Mr. Miss-spell.

Nightwulf26

• Clonejack
« Reply #6 on: 23 Mar 2012, 16:42 »

thanks for the kind welcome every one. Creepy? how so.

I guess i'm going to go with my Caldari character. After looking at skill training and such i don't want to go through all of that again. Maybe if i can make enough isk at some point to run a second account i can try something different then.

« Last Edit: 23 Mar 2012, 21:59 by Nightwulf26 »

Publius Valerius

« Reply #7 on: 24 Mar 2012, 18:16 »

Haters...

No gun for you either, Mr. Miss-spell.

Sorry you are right BloodBird, sorry about that. Do I can still get drugs?

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
« Reply #8 on: 24 Mar 2012, 21:22 »

I've no idea Publius, drugs isn't my thing. Ask Senn.

Also, apology accepted, for what little offense you did ;)

Milo Caman

• Guerilla Gardener
  • Pod Captain
    • Out of Sinq
« Reply #9 on: 25 Mar 2012, 05:23 »

Sorry you are right BloodBird, sorry about that. Do I can still get drugs?

Sure thing, if you pay your monthly usage fees on time :3