Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Rogue Drones are drones that operate outside of human control, pursuing some mysterious goal of their own?

Author Topic: Re: Facts and speculation regarding Sansha's Nation and their intentions (spoilers)  (Read 694 times)

Bacchanalian

• Omelette

Like I said...

Quote from: Seriphyn
Me and Doctor Illuminata dropped some spaceports on the planet and spouted in local about coordinating a defence (of course we gradually lost)...this was the result...said within seconds of announcing it...

[22:12:34] Citizen Astur  Dropship squadrons 1 through 200 reporting resistance. Deploying additional reinforcements from portals alpha and beta.

So we RP'd it out...gradually getting worn down of course...

[22:18:40] Citizen Astur  Dropship squadrons 1 through 200 returning from surface. 74% capacity.

[22:28:48] Citizen Astur  Dropship squadrons 1 through 200 returning from surface. 84% capacity.

[22:39:10] Citizen Astur  Dropship squadrons 1 through 200 returning from surface. 98% capacity. Portals secure.

No way in hell I was going to be able to engage the ebil nullsecers by myself, but I got as much enjoyment out of it as I can :D

It's not always about being an awesome PvPer all the time, at least not to everyone. It's just a make believe video game.

Sure, and that's great.  But doing that on grid as opposed to cloaked in a safe--that's RP.  Doing what you did was fapping in local.

Anslo, incidentally, did it right when he lost his carrier.  Well.  Besides the whole unsupported in a carrier at a planet thing.  But he was actually in space to back up what he was RPing.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer

[mod]Please remember that 'ur doin' it wrong' isn't allowed within the guidelines. Other people are free to RP as they wish, however silly it may seem :yar:. Do feel free to repost, and make clear both how you would do things (instead of focusing on how others shouldn't) and make note of things that other people did that you thought were awesome.I may go through the rest of the thread in more detail later.[/mod]