EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE OOC Summit

Please convince me not to become a pirate...

(1/13) > >>

Senn Typhos:
Well, much fun as I've had buzzing around in these forums, I've been having a lot more fun tiptoeing my way through low and nullsec in-game. I'm nearly at 2mil SP, had my first tastes of PvP (which were miserable failures, but still enjoyable... came close to killing a Tristan yesterday... damn drones and their thermal damage :bash:), and now mining and missioning just look boring by comparison.

Trouble is, there seems to only be a limited number of ways to sate your bloodlust in EVE. While the FW and wardec PvP systems sound relatively fun, I'm now having to fight off the pang in the back of my mind telling me that rather than waiting for the bounty hunter system to become more effective, my lone-wolf aggression should be aimed at the art of the ransom.

I've looked over the pros and cons, understood the aggression timer and security loss systems, know the risks of being relegated to lowsec and being at odds with every other pilot in the game. Please, someone steer me back towards the light and tell me why this is a bad decision. >>

Lillith Blackheart:
Join Nation instead. XD

Senn Typhos:
That's the opposite of helping! :O

Seriphyn:
As long as you become a pirate who actually behaves like a bloody murderer, I'd be okay with it :P

Mazca:
honor ransom always... now GO

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version