EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE OOC Summit

Unusual RP Angles: Blood Raider Edition

(1/3) > >>

Silver Night:
Inspired by Cia's 'Thinking about factions...' thread.

It's a big cluster, out there. Even within the most insular of large-scale factions there is room for mind-boggling variation. In that spirit, let's discuss some unusual and/or original or just different approaches/backgrounds/angles to RP for the Blood Raider (or more broadly, Sani Sabik).

I'll get my thoughts on it up when I have a little more time!  :D

Casiella:
Well, you could RP a grandma who bakes delicious cookies, a la The Burning Life.

Kaleigh Doyle:
Blood Raiders are probably THE most commonly emulated pirate faction in the game. Although, most of them aren't religious (or Amarr), their philosophy for sowing chaos and disorder is a natural theme amongst many capsuleers in general (without even knowing it). GogoYubari (intaki separatist, raider), Kai Zion (scientist), Leon026 (fighter pilot), Revan Neferis (Sani Sabik cultist) were just a small sample of how really varied you can get with this faction.

Anyway, that's my two cents.

Louella Dougans:
burning life seems kind of to have put everything into a box.

sani sabik do X. blood raiders get theology training and stuff, etc. etc.

Casiella:
I felt the opposite when I read it, trying to point out that the factions are composed of real, frail, variable human beings rather than "space vampires" and "space zombies".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version