EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE OOC Summit

Wish fulfillment RP Version 2.0

<< < (2/13) > >>

Casiella:
Fade to black.

Mitara Newelle:
Ah! Thank you!

Also, the known tally of 'traditional' couples is +1 if someone is keeping track as Mit is involved with a Ni-Kunni male.

:D

Seriphyn:
Indeed, the issue is that many of these same-sex relationships have a vast amount of cyb0rs in them. It's mostly male-male player, but I have come across the odd male-female player in a same-sex female character config (there is a big trend of female players behaving bi-curiously in EVE RP). I mean, RP is RP, it should be fun, right? If people enjoy RPing that, that's ok. Just the issue is what it means for the image of EVE RP overall.

I'm sure there are plenty of straight couples in EVE RP, but I would like to see them RP more publicly? It would be nice to contribute to realism, or something...

As Casiella brought up, I think the biggest thing is the giant questionable morality that is brought up in that area. Hell, FTBing fixes a lot of these problems, and both players being male I think also fixes it....I dunno, it's one of those things we don't talk about much as RPers, but when we do, it all gets very awkward... :s

Laerise [PIE]:
Not to sound arrogant, but if people don't bother me with what they do in private I couldn't care less what they do.

Right now I can only think of one example of this alleged "space lesbian" relationships, and that one's so well known and, to me, annoying, that I'll happily regard it as the exception from the norm.
But then, maybe its just because the amarrian RP scene which I frequent is a lot more pious about these things, privacy and all that.

Ulphus:
I'm running two relationships at the moment, one M/F and the other F/M.

In both cases, the other player is female.

There is a significant amount of "fade to black" involved :D

There's also a certain amount of "Fade up from black" for the after-snuggling and relationship building conversation stuff.

I don't completely understand what Seri means by

--- Quote ---I'm sure there are plenty of straight couples in EVE RP, but I would like to see them RP more publicly? It would be nice to contribute to realism, or something...
--- End quote ---

Do you mean that they should be doing more PDA? Or hanging out in bars where you can watch? Or just having more of a presence so people know that there are IC-hetero couples out there?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version