Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That crews from destroyed capsuleer ships make up a substantial part of Blood Raider harvests? (The Burning Life, p. 59)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Dragon Age: Inquisition  (Read 6671 times)

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition
« Reply #15 on: 03 Dec 2014, 11:07 »

Nine down, one to go. Level 22, one more zone to do. Just realized next story mission is recommended for levels 12 to 15. Might not be doinitrite.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #16 on: 03 Dec 2014, 13:23 »

60 hours. Level 23. 10 dragons Down. Half a zone left. Stupidly overpowered now. Solo whole packs with ease.

Dreading a second playthrough. So. Big.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #17 on: 04 Dec 2014, 11:53 »

67 hours, end not really in sight. A lot of hard choices. Difficult ones. Ten dead dragons make for stupidly overpowered crafted gear. Should probably not be tanking harder than everybody but Cass at this point.

Turns out starting race makes wuite a bit of difference.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #18 on: 04 Dec 2014, 12:43 »

Pants have been ruined. My favorite DA character is even more awesome than I thought.

Why are you sods reading this? Go play.

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
« Reply #19 on: 04 Dec 2014, 12:54 »

Pants have been ruined. My favorite DA character is even more awesome than I thought.

No patch yet. Still can't progress.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #20 on: 04 Dec 2014, 14:11 »

Make another character. Use sefault voice. Basically, Second playthrough started a bit early is all.

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
« Reply #21 on: 05 Dec 2014, 02:09 »

See, I never do that in RPGs. I pick a character that I feel is right for that game's storyline and anytime I replay the game I replay the same character. I've attached that storyline to that character and it'd feel off to play through it with someone new. My warden is one specific character, my Hawke is one specific character, I've only ever replayed ME with the same Shepard, etc.

I'm a one-character sort of person.

So, I'll just wait.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #22 on: 05 Dec 2014, 03:18 »

Different character for a different story? Hero of Ferelden didn't die and impregnated Morrigan. Hawke did something different maybe. This inquisitor went with the templars or the mages, chose different at x and so on at y.

I always have my own "Canon" playthrough too, but exploring the other choices is what gives me replayability I've found. Also different genders, classes, romance etc.

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
« Reply #23 on: 05 Dec 2014, 03:54 »

Well either way, I'd rather my first playthrough be my canon playthrough, because the first time is the best time, when you don't know how all the options will turn out.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #24 on: 05 Dec 2014, 05:08 »

See, I never do that in RPGs. I pick a character that I feel is right for that game's storyline and anytime I replay the game I replay the same character. I've attached that storyline to that character and it'd feel off to play through it with someone new. My warden is one specific character, my Hawke is one specific character, I've only ever replayed ME with the same Shepard, etc.

I'm a one-character sort of person.

So, I'll just wait.

I feel it usually exactly the same too. That's also why I don't really like dynamic storylines, as I will always redo the exact same thing, which is basically what I think works the best for the story, character wise and plot development wise.

I usually like to quickly watch other plot branches and choices on youtube most of the time.

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
« Reply #25 on: 05 Dec 2014, 05:27 »

Yeah, same.

Cmdr Baxter

• "The Old Man"
  • Egger
    • The Synenose Accord
« Reply #26 on: 06 Dec 2014, 03:28 »

No patch yet. Still can't progress.

I'm still downloading the game after 5 days. 68% complete. You'd swear Origin hates me or something, or maybe it's the fact that I'm on a shitty Wifi connection whose server keeps capping me out at 2% of 48mb/s.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #27 on: 06 Dec 2014, 07:17 »

Well, mages are waaaay easier to play. Click, hold, occasionally press number key. None of the challenges that made Rogue yarder and frankly more rewarding to play.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #28 on: 06 Dec 2014, 09:58 »

I'm playing a rogue with archery and stealth skills. I have a bow that has a 10% chance to do Immolation damage. You have no idea how entertaining I find it when every 1 out of 10 shots explodes.

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #29 on: 06 Dec 2014, 15:02 »

Things I wish I had noticed earlier in my first playthrough. #1 Sell All also sells research items, not just junk. Did not notice until well late in the game.

Anyone fugured out what approval really means though? Other than the possibility for boinking, I can not seem to see it making any difference?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4