Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That  following several months of dedicated research, the Synenose Accord held a public and widely attended conference in the shattered Seyllin system, site of the tragic Seyllin Main-Sequence event? See more here

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Male or Female Voice?  (Read 3207 times)

Nicoletta Mithra

• Veteran
Re: Male or Female Voice?
« Reply #30 on: 10 Sep 2014, 16:18 »

It's more a descriptive statistics than genuine insight that this 'test' gives you - which might be useful for research, though.

This was the original intent of this sort of research. It was done for the sake of information the provide an interesting stepping stone to further research or possible ideas, not meant to be something terribly innovative in and of itself.

I expected as much. ^_^

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #31 on: 14 Sep 2014, 15:26 »

Humorous observation (to me at least) I've had after messing with this thing for 30mins.

If I paste in me simply talking, communicating, BSing, whatever, I'm male, though sometimes I'm a weak male possibly from Europe.

When I paste a copy of me writing about something I'm educated on or something I care about, when trying to make a reasoned argument, I'm a weak female. 

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #32 on: 14 Sep 2014, 15:28 »

I do not have anything relevant to say about the topic, but just wanted to note that I like your sig. Asimov had so many great quotes.

"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Pages: 1 2 [3]