Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Kyoko Sakoda interned with Omerta Syndicate? Read more here.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Return to SiSi Part III - TATTOOS YO (And new shades and new vests for men)  (Read 15312 times)

DosTuMai

• Dirty Pirate Bitch
  • Omelette
  • Yarrr~~
    • Ravings of a Lunatic
Re: Return to SiSi Part III - TATTOOS YO (And other stuff)
« Reply #15 on: 10 Mar 2011, 13:30 »

Mei would look awesome with the double rings in her lip. Would be funny if you could get tongue piercings, then Dossie could go somewhere I've never had the guts to go in RL.
The ear cuffs look pretty kewl, too. Damn, I think I'll have to do something with my Minmatar alt sometime...
do { aLittleDance(); make(aLittleLove&); cin.get(down); } while(tonight);
Quote from: Raynman37
Go down to the end, take a left at etc and you should see usr right there in front of you.

Crucifire

« Reply #16 on: 10 Mar 2011, 14:23 »

I'm going to have to consult someone more knowledgeable than I to make sure I give Cruci the proper tattoos for a self-loathing Brutor girl. I totally squeeled like a girl going through that album, thank you Misan. So many great facial piercing options. Daaaamn I miss my nose ring!

Seriphyn

• Demigod
  • New and improved, and only in FFXIV

In station, there is a new "Recustomization" option.

In it, you can change clothes, eyes, hair, tattoos, piercings, scars etc...but NOT facial structure.

Scars at will, eh? Lawl.

DosTuMai

• Dirty Pirate Bitch
  • Omelette
  • Yarrr~~
    • Ravings of a Lunatic

Scars at will, eh? Lawl.
That could work with different clones. You could customise the scaring per clone because of what actions you've done with them, but that's probably just taking things too far.
I'd definitely have different scars on a clone or 2 of Mei's if they allowed visual differences on each.
Go down to the end, take a left at etc and you should see usr right there in front of you.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.

Or maybe you just earn them in lolrpcombatsip.

DosTuMai

• Dirty Pirate Bitch
  • Omelette
  • Yarrr~~
    • Ravings of a Lunatic

Or maybe you just earn them in lolrpcombatsip.
I've done RP fighting 3 times in EVE, 1 was a bar brawl, the other times were to try out a theory and use a paper-based RPG for the combat. First attempt was messy and didn't work so we tried with a DM to roll dice. It's slower and less fluid than other ways, but atleast it was fair.

Anyway, that's a totally different subject entirely.

Seriphyn

• Demigod

It's worth noting the tattoos don't come off so intensely blue as it did in the linked pic in the OP. They are more faded, more natural colouration.

Misan

• Shady Thukker & Ninja Admin
  • Pod Captain
    • Serious Thukking Business - Blog

Well yeah, it depends on the level of opacity you opt for. Those ones definitely were at full opacity.

I'm going to have to consult someone more knowledgeable than I to make sure I give Cruci the proper tattoos for a self-loathing Brutor girl. I totally squeeled like a girl going through that album, thank you Misan. So many great facial piercing options. Daaaamn I miss my nose ring!

Good to know my habitual screencapping has helped someone. :)
EVE Blog and Project Status: on hold -- busy being Thukker-esque IRL.
Twitter
What I'm busy with, if you're curious.

lallara zhuul

• Now with rainbows and butterflies.
  • Veteran

You might want to look into how clones are made, it might help you with the conundrums of any of the aesthetic modifications.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Hamish Grayson

« Reply #24 on: 10 Mar 2011, 20:11 »

Seriphyn is looking FAB-U-LOUS (missed adding a scar and tattoo on him for lolz before the server went down)

Hawt.

Nauplius

• Clonejack

It would appear that the Khanid visor has been relegated to the dustbin of Eve history, unless there's a setting in there that I didn't find or if CCP will still add more free things to the character editor.  :cry:

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.

Or things for which they charge real moneyz.

Crucifire

I'm sure CCP is going to be adding a lot of crap to this over time. All the old school tattoos mean they are doing at least some back tracking here, I'd think it would be easy enough for them to add the Khanid visor as a hood option for the already existing robe if they see that players want it.

Mithfindel

• (a.k.a. Axel Kurki)
  • Pod Captain

I would also be somewhat partial to see faceplants. (Face implants, silly.) Sure, there's a few scars that hint there's something under the skin, but visible implants have a different effect.

Seriphyn

• Demigod

I changed my forum avatar on account of what I'd likely have with the new release...the question is if they're going to be releasing the new tattoos and whatnot soon (as it's somewhat functional atm) or if we have to wait til summer?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8