Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Caldari State is made up of eight mega-corporations and has three major political factions?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: State of Caldari FW  (Read 16302 times)

Milo Caman

• Guerilla Gardener
  • Pod Captain
    • Out of Sinq
Re: State of Caldari FW
« Reply #45 on: 31 Mar 2011, 04:53 »

http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1489825

I find it funny to see sockpuppets accusing other people of being sockpuppets.  :P

Valdezi

• Pod Captain
    • Stories by me
« Reply #46 on: 31 Mar 2011, 07:07 »

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Also, there's a whole thread on that topic. Why didn't you post there, if you felt strongly?

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #47 on: 31 Mar 2011, 07:17 »

[mod]Please be careful when making specific accusations, like accusing characters of being alts just for inflating the appearance of popular support for the main's position.[/mod]

Milo Caman

• Guerilla Gardener
  • Pod Captain
    • Out of Sinq
« Reply #48 on: 31 Mar 2011, 07:27 »

Also, there's a whole thread on that topic. Why didn't you post there, if you felt strongly?

Have 100% confirmation that both characters calling one another out for being alts *are* alts, and I honestly just found it amusing.
« Last Edit: 31 Mar 2011, 07:29 by Milo Caman »

Aodha Khan

« Reply #49 on: 31 Mar 2011, 08:37 »

While the Gallente Militia has been respectful in almost every aspect and even assisted us against Pirate's, and hostile militia parties in the area, and so far have shown any will to impede our operations.

If I was in your arena of operations and saw you siding with the enemy I would open fire too.  :yar:

Senn Typhos

• Pod Captain
  • Strong, Silent Type
« Reply #50 on: 31 Mar 2011, 09:36 »

And then IC and OOC bled through again, and no one was surprised.

The end.
An important reminder for Placid RPers

One day they woke me up
So I could live forever
It's such a shame the same
Will never happen to you

Orthic

• Wetgraver
« Reply #51 on: 31 Mar 2011, 10:47 »

If I was in your arena of operations and saw you siding with the enemy I would open fire too.  :yar:

The complement to "the enemy of my enemy is my friend": The friend of my enemy is my enemy.

This kinda seems like what happened. IRED has been trying to be friendly with both sides of a rather bitter conflict. The side that they were 'originally' allied with (caldari) objected to them being so friendly with the gallente (Particularly qcats, Ew). Combine with a few KMs "proving" that IRED is shooting STPRO pilots (not that KMs mean anything since they don't say who fired first or who was involved but failed to get a kill, and seriously, blue fire happens, get over it) and you've got everything you need to paint IRED as an enemy of the State.  If I had to guess, the KMs are just there because someone went scrounging for 'proof' to help back up the wardeck, the actual motivation for which isn't the random kills at all, but oh well.

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
« Reply #52 on: 31 Mar 2011, 11:41 »

regardless of what can be said, i'm quite happy it has stirred light RPing from both sides even from people that usually would not consider it.

John Revenent

• Taisho - Friendly Neighborhood Caldari Liberal (Punching Bag)
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #53 on: 31 Mar 2011, 13:41 »

The complement to "the enemy of my enemy is my friend": The friend of my enemy is my enemy.

This kinda seems like what happened. IRED has been trying to be friendly with both sides of a rather bitter conflict. The side that they were 'originally' allied with (caldari) objected to them being so friendly with the gallente (Particularly qcats, Ew). Combine with a few KMs "proving" that IRED is shooting STPRO pilots (not that KMs mean anything since they don't say who fired first or who was involved but failed to get a kill, and seriously, blue fire happens, get over it) and you've got everything you need to paint IRED as an enemy of the State.  If I had to guess, the KMs are just there because someone went scrounging for 'proof' to help back up the wardeck, the actual motivation for which isn't the random kills at all, but oh well.

We have encountered this problem before on all fronts, Ishukone-Raata blued Ushra'Khan and CVA to further diplomatic goals even after a bloody 2 week war, though that being said we have always tried to mirror Ishukone diplomacy to the best of our ability. Working with multiple sides does give an advantage of isk income and added security, if we are able to create stability in the relationship. We have always had blues in the Amarr, Gallente, Caldari, Minmatar Militia's even during the MDP war in Intaki, our agreements with such groups ALWAYS include a strong stance toward neutrality on all war fronts. Meaning we do not give intel, we try not to venture into military complex's, and even now we are blue with QCATS we have yet to fleet with them.

We were engaged first by Wolfsbrigade, and I suspect this war to continue for several months at this rate.

Valdezi

• Pod Captain
    • Stories by me
« Reply #54 on: 31 Mar 2011, 14:50 »

Have 100% confirmation that both characters calling one another out for being alts *are* alts, and I honestly just found it amusing.

That certainly would be ironically hilarious. You also seem to be implying that one or other of these alts belong to me. Why don't you just say it, then? Why didn't you take a position on the other thread. There's no reason to make passive-aggressive comments on an OOC thread that has nothing to do with alts. I try to like you OOC, but you make it hard sometimes.

You're entitled to your role-play, I even liked to play along with you, but you always come back here and complain OOC about IC stuff. The result inevitably is that:

And then IC and OOC bled through again, and no one was surprised.

The end.

You're right. And I don't know why it has to be that way.

Senn Typhos

• Pod Captain
  • Strong, Silent Type
« Reply #55 on: 31 Mar 2011, 15:07 »

Well every time it happens I give the same explanation and no one ever listens.

It doesn't have to be that way, you'd just have to change human behavioral patterns to stop it.
An important reminder for Placid RPers

One day they woke me up
So I could live forever
It's such a shame the same
Will never happen to you

Milo Caman

• Guerilla Gardener
  • Pod Captain
    • Out of Sinq
« Reply #56 on: 31 Mar 2011, 17:54 »

That certainly would be ironically hilarious. You also seem to be implying that one or other of these alts belong to me. Why don't you just say it, then? Why didn't you take a position on the other thread. There's no reason to make passive-aggressive comments on an OOC thread that has nothing to do with alts. I try to like you OOC, but you make it hard sometimes.

I never intended to imply that you were said alt, and I apologise. Didn't mean to derail the thread.

Valdezi

• Pod Captain
    • Stories by me
« Reply #57 on: 31 Mar 2011, 18:17 »

I never intended to imply that you were said alt, and I apologise. Didn't mean to derail the thread.

Oh, my bad then. I apologise for overreacting.

Hamish Grayson

« Reply #58 on: 31 Mar 2011, 19:06 »

I held my tongue when somebody said that it's not surprising that a 0.0 alliance would stomp a FW corp because I <3 John.   However, W-BR have the numbers, the ISK and FIRST GENERAL is a better FC than even Ladel.   I've seen him stomp the crap out of big name 0.0 alliance blobs looking to pick on FWers.   

0.0 FCs just don't get the continuous(literally all day long) mid-sized gangs that WB-R get to field.    Also FG is the leader of CalMil - when he speaks the militia listen and that's a shit load of thrasher pilots to draw on.

I think that I-RED will hold their own, but it isn't going to be a cake walk by any means.

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
« Reply #59 on: 31 Mar 2011, 20:27 »

0.0 FCs just don't get the continuous(literally all day long) mid-sized gangs that WB-R get to field.    Also FG is the leader of CalMil - when he speaks the militia listen and that's a shit load of thrasher pilots to draw on.

Good to hear there is such a player that can lead the squids, among frogs you could say Julius Foederatus is his equivalent.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8