Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

debris from starship combat near planets sometimes survives re-entry, as when a relay station on Yong III was destroyed by debris after a fierce fight in low orbit on 27.08YC105.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Internet Spaceships: Serious Business!  (Read 2302 times)

Julianus Soter

• Pod Captain
Re: Internet Spaceships: Serious Business!
« Reply #15 on: 20 May 2011, 15:04 »

i believe there is the utmost respect for the individual players as human beings. However, as participating in in-character events, I believe we have the express ability to criticize and otherwise parody or rib those character's actions in this sub-board.

It would seem that some participants in these discussions have no OOC/IC divide in their participation with the conflict in question, which may indeed be part of the problem.

Verone

• Dirty Gurista Loyalist
  • Egger
  • :3
    • Veto Corp.Com
« Reply #16 on: 20 May 2011, 15:04 »

I trust you gained his full permission before revealing his private evemail to an open forum?

No, I didn't.

He can thank you for effectively branding me a liar and forcing me to put proof forward.

For your sake, I hope that he does talk to you and I hope that you see what he's trying to say. He has a valid point and you should listen to your memberbase in all honesty.

Jade Constantine

• Anarchist Adventurer
  • Omelette
  • Nothing ever burns down by itself
    • The Star Fraction Communications Portal
« Reply #17 on: 20 May 2011, 15:10 »

He can thank you for effectively branding me a liar and forcing me to put proof forward.

I did not "brand you a liar" Verone.

I said I didn't believe it came from a Star Fraction member on the initial claim you made.

You have now presented proof that it did and I have to accept that and speak to my corporation member on the issue.

There are some arenas so corrupt that the only clean acts possible are nihilistic

Claire XXX

• Clonejack
Pages: 1 [2]