EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE Fiction + Fiction discussion

Lookin' Up

<< < (3/6) > >>

Xepharious:
So yeah, Chapter 3 is up, though it looks like Che and Solu beat me to it...

I'm expecting chapter 4 to take a little longer to write up than 3 did as I will also be working on a forward intended to help those who have never played EvE before to catch up. 'what the hell is this capsuleer thing anyway...'

While you wait, please enjoy the newest reporting coming out of Origin: http://thtoday.tumblr.com/ Also, look for some archived stories from the same Caera Clarke; soon to be published outside of IGS as an entry to this years writing contest.

Enjoy!

Xepharious:
Updates:
- Forward is up
- Adjusted formatting some more to allow for future Index and page system (soon no more scrolling to get to a new Chapter!)
- Fixed the formatting issue in the Prelude. (which lead to size issue with everything else so there is that now)

I am expecting to finalize all of the wonky formatting once the indexed page system is in place. That way a change to one page won't mess up everything else on the page.

Progress on Chapter 4: Section 3 is almost done with revisions and section 2 is complete. Sections 1 and 4 are still on mapped but I am expecting some progress on those this weekend.

Thanks for checking in!

Xepharious:
Chapter 4 is up!

I also did update the site format so that you can now link to each chapter from the index.

(Edit: Fixed a bug where Chapter 4 wouldn't show. Had to split it into two pages due to length)
(Edit of the edit: Thank you Solu for pointing out that two paragraphs were missing as Meyan enters about 3/4ths down the page of part a. Also, all Italics have been stolen from the first several chapters! I'll get on those... *grumbles off into embarrassment*)

Enjoy!

Xepharious:
Well, between a bit of a break to catch up on Jverse and the sudden siege of our wormhole its been a while since I've posted a new chapter. 5 is well under way but may take a week or two to be fully edited.

Thanks to those checking in and as always I love any feedback.

P.S. Look for my writing contest post containing several news articles, there may be a few Easter-eggs ;)

Xepharious:
Chapter 5 is up!

Thanks to everyone who helped and/or gave feedback!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version