Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That some Minmatar pilots have a tradition of gifting Rodj Blake's corpse to newly-weds?

Author Topic: [LFC] Rabble without a cause  (Read 2064 times)

Shintoko Akahoshi

• Red Mom of War(?)
  • Pod Captain
  • Red Mom of War!
[LFC] Rabble without a cause
« on: 10 Apr 2013, 15:08 »

So Morwen has dragged me back into this movable feast of a game, and it looks like it's sinking its hooks into me once again, which puts me in the position of looking for something to do.

This may sound a bit like Meg Ryan ordering food in When Harry Met Sally, but I know what I want. :) I'm looking for a fairly heavy RP corporation that does FW and doesn't mind the fact that I'm only online a couple of evenings a week (Pacific time, I live in Seattle). Considering Shin's standings and past affiliations, Caldari and/or Amarr corps would be a tough sell (though that might be interesting, from a RP point of view). 0.0 corps are also probably out, mainly just due to my inability to commit to being online every night.

What you get out of this is: An oddball heavy-RP character with a past as a terrorist (of several sorts)-turned Caldari loyalist-turned enemy of the State. She burned her Federal citizenship papers back in YC 107, which may be an issue for Federation-loyalist corps. She has worked fairly openly for the Angel Cartel in the past.

OOCly, she's a 72 million SP PVP-focused character (low SP for her age due to breaks from the game). She can fly any T1/T2 sub-capital ship well, and could train the skills needed for T3 pretty quickly if it was a big deal (I'm not planning on going T3 without a good reason). She owns a sizable collection of PVP ships scattered all over hell and back, as well as a fat wallet, so "I can't come PVP, I need to mission" wouldn't be an excuse you'd hear much. I've done a ton of solo and small gang PVP in the past, mainly focusing on smaller ships, but I have large fleet experience as well. The big caveat of all that is that I haven't really engaged in serious PVP since about 2007  :eek:, but I think I'd pick up on the changes pretty quick. I have access to vent, but I don't usually use a mic because I'm playing when the rest of my family has gone to sleep.

Come give a poor broken bird a gilded cage!  :D
« Last Edit: 10 Apr 2013, 17:30 by Shintoko Akahoshi »

ArtOfLight

• Retired Combat Pilot
  • Omelette
  • Bright Stars, Clear Horizons
Re: [LFC] Rabble without a cause
« Reply #1 on: 10 Apr 2013, 16:01 »

Well....that would be fun to RP but I suspect WTR wouldn't really be what you're looking for.

RP heavy? Check.
FW? Check.

Unfortunately, we have...one member. Oh, we're also Caldari.
"A man's courage can be measured by what he does, his wisdom by what he chooses not to do and his character by the sum of both."

Korona

• Friendly Neighborhood Cultist
  • Clonejack
« Reply #2 on: 10 Apr 2013, 18:23 »

Could not possibly give a heavier stamp of approval to this person.

"EoM is an anagram of emo for a reason, dude."

Shintoko Akahoshi

• Red Mom of War(?)
  • Pod Captain
  • Red Mom of War!
« Reply #3 on: 10 Apr 2013, 18:25 »

:cube:

Ember Vykos

• Not so bitter bitter fucking vet...
  • Pod Captain
  • I bring nothing to the table.
« Reply #4 on: 10 Apr 2013, 19:55 »

Could not possibly give a heavier stamp of approval to this person.

I'll add my weight to that stamp. Shin rocks.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Current active RP character(s) - Kairelle
Past RP characters - Ember Vykos, Simca Develon

Desiderya

« Reply #5 on: 10 Apr 2013, 20:03 »

RP heavy and FW?
Well, well, well.

If you're looking for loads of small gang/small ship action Pyre can supply that, I think. While we're not exclusively RPers the majority enjoys (heavy) RP.

Shintoko Akahoshi

• Red Mom of War(?)
  • Pod Captain
  • Red Mom of War!
« Reply #6 on: 11 Apr 2013, 08:52 »

Pyre? That's kinda intriguing. I'd been assuming I'd fall into FW on the Gallente/Minmarat side (because of the whole collapse-of-Omerta-complete-with-State-prosecutions thing driving Shin out of the State, plus her general affinity for Minmarats), but Pyre could be an interesting choice. Especially with your shadier side. I'll track you down in game to talk about this...

Kyoko Sakoda

• Pod Captain
« Reply #7 on: 11 Apr 2013, 12:47 »

I FUCKING LOVE YOU SHINTOKO.

Emphasis on 'fucking.'

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #8 on: 11 Apr 2013, 12:51 »

I FUCKING LOVE YOU SHINTOKO.

Emphasis on 'fucking.'

All my +1. :cube:
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Shintoko Akahoshi

• Red Mom of War(?)
  • Pod Captain
  • Red Mom of War!
« Reply #9 on: 11 Apr 2013, 12:54 »

Where the hell are you, Kyoko?  :cube:

Kyoko Sakoda

• Pod Captain
« Reply #10 on: 11 Apr 2013, 12:59 »

Where the hell are you, Kyoko?  :cube:

Floating around. Going to Fanfest but after that I'm unsure. I have been sick so I'm taking a breather.

Hong WeiLoh

• Clonejack
« Reply #11 on: 13 Apr 2013, 11:46 »

The Legion has a long-established history of taking in oddballs, misfits, and the disenfranchised... but we're RP-lite (heavier RP is def allowed, though I myself don't do it nor would I require anyone as a condition of joining) and not in FW, so not yer cup of tea.  :ugh:
It's a pretty tall order you've got there, hope you find a good fit soon.  :)