DUST 514 RP Discussion and Resources > DUST 514 Fiction & Fiction Discussion

Thoughts of a Clone Soldier

<< < (6/6)

Denak Kalamari:
Thanks, I'm glad somebody is enjoying my ramblings. :D

Speaking of which, I have now announced my ISK quintupling service! Send in your offers quickly before it gets shut down!

Iwan Terpalen:

--- Quote from: Denak Kalamari on 01 Apr 2014, 10:49 ---Speaking of which, I have now announced my ISK quintupling service! Send in your offers quickly before it gets shut down!

--- End quote ---
Amazing, and two-and-a-half times more efficient than similar services being offered in Jita. An asset to the community, and highly recommended.

Denak Kalamari:
Yes, this blog is still alive, and I have finally finished procrastinating and getting a new entry out, titled Numbness. Do give it a read!

Denak Kalamari:
Welp, Legion happened, my PC died and I'm still broke as usual, I'm pretty much done with DUST now. That also means my blog will be shutting down, as there's pretty much nothing left to write about by this point. But even so, I made a parting blog entry and explained my leave IC. It might see it revived if I get Legion, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

It has been a blast writing this blog, and I hope all you readers enjoyed it as much as I did. Thank you. o7

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version