Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that the Minmatar military specifically recruits hardened criminals for service in its elite Valklear units, and that many of the Republic's most senior officers were originally recruited in this way?

Author Topic: RP Corps in Khanid Space?  (Read 1566 times)

Graanvlokkie

RP Corps in Khanid Space?
« on: 17 Jun 2012, 02:59 »

I am looking to make a move from NPC Stain, and am exploring some options and old ideas.

Are there any RP corps/alliances currently operating in Khanid low sec? I could have sworn I saw a recruitment advert in here not too long ago, but I can't seem to find it.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
Re: RP Corps in Khanid Space?
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jun 2012, 08:17 »

I know I've seen one in the "official" recruitment board at forums.eveonline.com.

Graanvlokkie

« Reply #2 on: 17 Jun 2012, 09:34 »

Thanks Casiella. I think I found the one I was thinking of on the EveO forums https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=35435&find=unread

Is this the total sum of RP stuff happening in space in the region? I am not looking for loyal Khanid corps, only corps operating in the region.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #3 on: 17 Jun 2012, 09:38 »

From memory East Khanid Trading alliance are active in the region, they're an RP group with a really awesome news page  :)

http://www.eastkhanid.co.uk/

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Mathra Hiede

• Omelette
« Reply #4 on: 18 Jun 2012, 04:40 »

ME :D

Welp. I am only marginally active in the low-sec regions - but am primarily a loyalist corp, there are a few Low-Sec based corps in Khanid space, being close to the Blooder Regions means that there are a lot of 0.0 corps in transit in that area.

But, if you are interested in the Khanid Mashtori (search Mashtori on Backstage for details), they have a pretty awesome backstory that I have written up, its a fairly different take on the Kingdom compared HurrDurr Amarrians-but-not which is what a lot of people take the Kingdom as.

As for the East Khanid Trading alliance isn't outwardly active RP group as far as I am aware, at least not that I have ever really seen - but its about the only other place in the Kingdom that has RP'rs in it... we are in desperate need of some love.
« Last Edit: 18 Jun 2012, 04:42 by Mathra Hiede »

Innocence prooves nothing - Solen Sean