Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that small, portable credit scanners can be used for facilitating personal transactions? (p. 90)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14

Author Topic: Lifestylers, fetishists, Alts, kinksters and pervs...  (Read 28526 times)

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.

Make yourself known. I've gotten the impression from the various OOC channels in-game that there's a bunch of ya here, so why not make yourself known a little?

Personally, I'm a Switch (D/s switch) with a few years of experience, and currently moving into a possible relationship. This time with focus on the sub side of things. How about you guys? Show yourself, and let's share both Eve, RP and the lifestyle.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
Re: Lifestylers, fetishists, Alts, kinksters and pervs...
« Reply #1 on: 19 Apr 2010, 16:37 »

Forgot to add: If anyone has lifestyle questions, or questions about kinks, fetishes or anything like that, toss them out. I'm sure there's plenty of people that can provide answers to both idle curiosity and more in-depth lifestyle stuff.

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #2 on: 19 Apr 2010, 16:45 »

I have an interest and have dabbled in play a little (on the sub sit of the D/s line, which might surprise some), but for reasons I can't really put my finger on I've never gone so far as to seek an expansion of that play into a lifestyle choice.

Still young, though.

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #3 on: 19 Apr 2010, 16:49 »

Can't say that I am, but good on ya for having the cojones (or the female equivalent if that's your biology) to speak up with the willingness to answer questions and whatnot.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #4 on: 19 Apr 2010, 17:50 »

I have an interest and have dabbled in play a little (on the sub sit of the D/s line, which might surprise some), but for reasons I can't really put my finger on I've never gone so far as to seek an expansion of that play into a lifestyle choice.

Still young, though.

... seriously? I would never have guessed. Last person I expected to post here, really. Now that's just cool. Ever considered trying the other side of the crop, Havo? Either way, play is the logical starting point when exploring to see whether it's for you or not, and there's a massive amount of people who do just that and leaves it at that. Play for the sake of play, not for the lifestyle.

And Casiella: It's not really a matter of courage, here. The Eve community (to me at least) seems to consist more of mature and somewhat open-minded people than most other Gamer communities. Besides, it's not like the lifestyle or just kinks are taboo in this day and age anyway.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #5 on: 19 Apr 2010, 17:54 »

Certainly not in Norway, at any rate. :) And I do tend to agree about the EVE community.

Havohej

• Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #6 on: 19 Apr 2010, 18:06 »

... seriously? I would never have guessed. Last person I expected to post here, really. Now that's just cool. Ever considered trying the other side of the crop, Havo?
Oh, I suppose if I had a girl who was sufficiently interested in exploring along those lines I could give it a whirl.

Either way, play is the logical starting point when exploring to see whether it's for you or not, and there's a massive amount of people who do just that and leaves it at that. Play for the sake of play, not for the lifestyle.
Aye.  I think for me there's just so many aspects of me that make me.. well, ME, that it seems looking for/pursuing a relation with D/s as its foundation would require sacrificing more of that on the day-to-day basis than I've ever been fully comfortable with.  I mean, if I got married tomorrow I wouldn't mind indulging all of my wife's crazy, kinky femdom interests when it's sexy time, but when it's not sexy time all of that would be 'put away', if that makes sense.

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #7 on: 19 Apr 2010, 18:20 »

Indeed it does. D/s 24/7 is not for everyone. Hell, it's a smaller part of the community than players. Although, I would recommend if you ever had the chance and time, to try a 'long play session'. As in 24/2 over a weekend or something. There's some who do that/try that, and it's doable without losing sight that it's just play. Simply put, if being a 24/7 D or s would turn out to mean sacrificing parts of your life/personality, then it's not you indeed.

Anyway, good to hear that there's more of us deviants out here, heh.

Oh, and when it comes to questions and such, they're just as welcome from people who have no idea what the hell we're talking about, as they are from people who know it all intimately.

IzzyChan

• Omelette
  • 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat
    • IzzyBlog
« Reply #8 on: 19 Apr 2010, 22:43 »

I had to ask someone what a "lifestyler" was. lol.

Oh my innocence backbone! /o\

Havohej

• Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #9 on: 19 Apr 2010, 23:18 »

It's funny, Zuzu's said similar things pretty often on vent :p

Twitter

Wanoah

• Omelette
  • Sweating spinal fluid
    • Hello!
« Reply #10 on: 20 Apr 2010, 13:28 »

OK, if we're asking questions...
Personally, I'm a Switch (D/s switch)

My question would be: huh? :)
Nothing worth saying is inoffensive to everyone

Blog | Fiction

Havohej

• Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #11 on: 20 Apr 2010, 13:31 »

D/s = Dominant/submissive

Generally, folks fall into one of three categories.  They're either Doms, subs or 'switch'.  A 'switch' can have enjoy themselves on either side of that line, though many switches do still have a preference for one or the other.

Twitter

Kaleigh Doyle

« Reply #12 on: 20 Apr 2010, 15:03 »

This thread drew me in like a mosquito to a bug zapper. :P

D/s (dominant in personal life) switch in character lifestyle and overall dirty leashed slut. Lol

I've run a few rp concepts around it, and obviously given the eve background its not hard to incorporate into ones roleplay.

Anyway, don't be shy if anyone has questions.

Vikarion

« Reply #13 on: 20 Apr 2010, 15:10 »

I had to ask someone what a "lifestyler" was. lol.

Ditto. And ew.

scagga

• Everything for Vaari
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #14 on: 20 Apr 2010, 17:16 »

Had to do some research to figure out what we were talking about. I suppose my most relevant contribution would be that it just so happens that I bought this book last Saturday.  ;)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14