EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE Corporation and Alliance Development

P.I.E. (Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris) - Amarr Loyalist, Faction Warfare

<< < (3/5) > >>

Gottii:
Congrats Mitty!! 

Does this make Aldirth "High Lord Concubine of the Sarum Family"?

Mitara Newelle:

--- Quote from: Gottii on 31 Dec 2015, 20:45 ---Congrats Mitty!! 

Does this make Aldirth "High Lord Concubine of the Sarum Family"?

--- End quote ---

Thanks, and it's Lord Consort actually :)

Aldrith Shutaq:
Just had an epic fleet for the coronation, got about 15 of our own in it, and wrecked many dirty heathens, heretics and pirates while we were looking baller.

Were still here, folks, and not going away.

Mitara Newelle:
The fleet was indeed epic!

We had recognition from Her Imperial Majesty Catiz I herself!

--- Quote ---[ 2016.09.27 20:19:16 ] Empress Catiz I > A pleasure to see so many long standing loyalists to the throne present... CVA, PIE, names both written into the history books of the Empire.
[ 2016.09.27 20:22:12 ] Empress Catiz I > I see Admiral Rodj Blake - Your reputation precedes you, Admiral. A pleasure to see a man present with such an outstanding service record to God, and Empire.
[ 2016.09.27 20:25:23 ] Empress Catiz I > And Lady Mitara Newelle ...who fought valiantly for House Sarum. A pleasure to see you once again.
--- End quote ---
...and the Order of St. Tetrimon meeting out righteous justice...

--- Quote ---[ 2016.09.27 20:32:01 ] Khemon Dulsur an-Tetrimon > Lysus, faithless wretch! Dog! Be silent or face the consequences!
[ 2016.09.27 20:32:20 ] Lysus > Khemon Dulsur an-Tetrimon WITNESS ME!!
[ 2016.09.27 20:32:59 ] Khemon Dulsur an-Tetrimon > Witnessed you will be. Purge this heretic!
...seconds later... https://zkillboard.com/kill/56318512/ ...
[ 2016.09.27 20:34:09 ] Khemon Dulsur an-Tetrimon > The light of faith cannot be withstood by the darkness of the sinners! Praise Amarr! Praise Victory! Praise the Work of the Reclaiming!

--- End quote ---
Good times :D

Ashley:
Did CCP just gave a permission to blap Lysus once or did they go one step further with something more interesting?

PS
and what did Lysus say exactly?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version