Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The command division of the Angel Cartel is called the Dominations.

Author Topic: Re: Gallente politicans on IGS  (Read 1384 times)

Ciarente

• Owner of the thickest rose-colored glasses in the Cluster
  • The Mods
  • Pod Captain
Re: Gallente politicans on IGS
« on: 29 Nov 2010, 20:05 »

However, what is the OOC objective of those, who are executing their OOC disagreement thru an IC fashion? I mean, is it not to destroy the RP and thus everyone's participation in it? Why? Can't those engaging in the RP just RP and enjoy themselves?  :|

[mod]Please do not cast aspersions on the motives of other players, thank you. [/mod]
Silver Night > I feel like we should keep Cia in reserve. A little bit for Cia's sanity, but mostly because her putting on her mod hat is like calling in Rommel to deal with a paintball game.

Ciarente

• The Mods
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #1 on: 29 Nov 2010, 20:09 »

.... The small minority of players that have a vested interest in continuing this shadow boxing match on the IGS want to defend their already well-established RP statements regarding the validity of these Capsuleers.

And my character comes in half way through to voice a dissenting opinion. For a moment I was wondering why the response was so unified, so complete. Then I cross-referenced all the names, and noticed their statements on the IGS.

...  It seems highly probable that because accepting a differing view point regarding the "politicians" would tarnish their respective characters track records, they will deny the opposition and ignore it. If this opposition is brought up on secondary lines of communication, they will simply attack the person who offers said roleplay opportunity.

[mod]Please do not cast aspersions on the motivations of other players, thank you [/mod]
Silver Night > I feel like we should keep Cia in reserve. A little bit for Cia's sanity, but mostly because her putting on her mod hat is like calling in Rommel to deal with a paintball game.

Ciarente

• The Mods
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #2 on: 29 Nov 2010, 20:13 »

At the risk of answering stuff I also reported, I have to say that I do not see much difference between ridiculing people for discussing something ("OMG nerds!" "And they do this sober!") and other kinds of personal attacks.

[mod]Please do not respond to posts you have reported. [/mod]

Ciarente

• The Mods
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #3 on: 29 Nov 2010, 20:14 »

Likewise. Also reported.
[mod]Please do no reply to posts you have reported[/mod]

Ciarente

• The Mods
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #4 on: 29 Nov 2010, 20:15 »

Sensitive bunch.
[mod]Unconstructive response to already moved posts.[/mod]

Ciarente

• The Mods
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #5 on: 29 Nov 2010, 20:16 »

Eh, I dunno. When I make posts in 'good humor' they all get deleted. Equal opportunity, etc, etc.
[mod]Discussion of moderation belongs in the appropriate section[/mod]