Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ship crews either spend most of their journey in their escape pods, and are awoken with adrenaline only as needed?(Source: The Burning Life novel by CCP Abraxas.) or live aboard ship much like ship's crews today? (Source)

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Total NRDS Coalition [NCA] ?  (Read 5697 times)

Grr

• Wetgraver
Re: Total NRDS Coalition [NCA] ?
« Reply #30 on: 11 Nov 2010, 07:30 »

That said, my own personal theory is that the “total NRDS coalition” is a CVA psyops front organization for recruiting like-minded groups to a potential reconquest of Providence at some point. Their rhetoric is similar and the object --- a bunch of NRDS ROE entities sharing a common standings list is very similar to the old Providence red list. And Cogo certainly has the rep for this kind of thing.

Crickey your more paranoid than I am?

Codo was in CVA and working alongside it for some time so its only natural he would adopt similar ideas that he saw to be efficient and working well.  He left CVA because he felt as I did that the alliance was aligning itself with pirates and throwing its founding principles and standards out of the window and after a few rants on the forums has just about as many enemies there as I do I suspect.

Anybody who gets to know Codo will know he's like a dog chasing cars and no threat to anybody (though it has to be said a bloody nice chap).  Of course that could all be a ruse created by him and Aralis ;)

Pages: 1 2 [3]