Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that small, portable credit scanners can be used for facilitating personal transactions? (p. 90)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

Author Topic: Erotic Roleplay  (Read 27552 times)

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
Re: Erotic Roleplay
« Reply #75 on: 20 Mar 2013, 15:05 »

As a Minmatar I reserve my right to sleep with whoever I like  :D

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Lithium Flower

• Omelette
  • I very speak engrish a bit, thank you!
« Reply #76 on: 20 Mar 2013, 15:07 »

Or whomever you catch?  :lol:

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #77 on: 20 Mar 2013, 16:05 »

Don't even tempt me, my frigate pilot impulses might take over ._.

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Nicoletta Mithra

• Veteran
« Reply #78 on: 20 Mar 2013, 16:55 »

Besides, simple lack of sexual relaxation can help to build a character to make him/her more evil and irritating. And even change him/her after sexual experience to become more soft and kind.

So, uh, lack of sexual release makes people evil and sexual activity makes them nice and good? <.< Weird.

Iwan Terpalen

« Reply #79 on: 20 Mar 2013, 17:10 »

Well unless they're girls of course.

Logan Fyreite

• Egger
    • Eve Opportunist
« Reply #80 on: 21 Mar 2013, 19:03 »

And answering to Logan Fyreite, a character raised in strict society might simple "doesn't know" how to react to intimate questions, can lock, give poor answers, or even cuss at you, because a character may consider it inappropriate, or simply lacking experience or education in this area.
I feel like you are trying to make what I am saying out to be different than what I am actually trying to say. I'm not saying "everyone should be having sex all the time! It's the only way to RP!" And I get the impression from your post that is what you are trying to intone about my statement. If you have RP 'reasons' not to have sex then use those rp reasons not to have sex, that's cool, that's effective thought out RP. But then expect a different dynamic from someone than if there was sex in that relationship.

Anyanka Funk

« Reply #81 on: 14 Nov 2014, 20:44 »

Bringing ERP back.

My advice for erotic roleplaying is to talk to the person or people that you are doing this with out of character first. Of course I made the mistake of jumping in face first into ERP. In retrospect, I feel like it added too much immersion to the roleplay. IC feelings if strong enough can inevitably become OOC feelings. Which, unless you plan on having an OOC relationship with the person or people, will end horribly. Please also remember this is a game. ERP for fun, not as an ailment for your real life troubles. Like any drug, it will only make things worse if you are doing it as an ailment. It can become an addiction.

« Last Edit: 14 Nov 2014, 20:46 by Anyanka Funk »

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #82 on: 14 Nov 2014, 21:16 »

Of all the topics to necro, Funk.

As for me, I couldn't care less if people ERP as long as it is not in a public channel not intended for that purpose.

It's also annoying when people somehow expect their 'overtly sensual' characters to get special treatment and/or interest from other characters. But that has nothing to do with ERP, it's just shitty characters. The players seem to get offended when someone's character doesn't respond to theirs well when they try to be sexy and flirt with you nonstop.

I'm not judging you as a player. Really. My character just thinks yours is a stupid whore. I myself couldn't care less what you enjoy.
« Last Edit: 14 Nov 2014, 21:18 by Jace »

DeadRow

• Bit of a Dick
  • Omelette
  • Loyal to herself
« Reply #83 on: 14 Nov 2014, 21:35 »

Space Toiletries talk and now ERP. I know your kinks.
« Last Edit: 14 Nov 2014, 21:42 by DeadRow »

[12:40:50] Kasuko Merin > He has this incredible talent for making posts at people that could be <i>literally</i> quoted straight back at him and still apply.

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #84 on: 14 Nov 2014, 21:39 »

Wat.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #85 on: 14 Nov 2014, 21:51 »

Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

DeadRow

• Bit of a Dick
  • Omelette
  • Loyal to herself

[12:40:50] Kasuko Merin > He has this incredible talent for making posts at people that could be <i>literally</i> quoted straight back at him and still apply.

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #87 on: 14 Nov 2014, 23:22 »

There ain't enough ISK in Eve to make me click those youtube links.

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #88 on: 14 Nov 2014, 23:39 »

There ain't enough ISK in Eve to make me click those youtube links.

First one is actually pretty good.

Jikahr

• Egger
  • Grumpy Cat Amarr
« Reply #89 on: 15 Nov 2014, 02:29 »

I think the biggest risk is that someone can cut and paste it, and use it against you. Sometimes to 'gaslight' you, which is American slang for 'screw with your mind'. For example, in one game they created a guild or something for a BDSM club. Some young-ish girl joined and was publicly enjoying what she thought was a private moment. The next day, someone broadcast what she said while getting spanked by a Mistress throughout the whole world with a shout. That woman/ girl was humiliated. It was a cruel and childish prank, but it could be worse.

Combat pilots must be calm and focused to succeed in battle. Things such as ERP, when carried on with more than two people, has the potential to be spied upon and used against you. This isn't too far fetched when you live in a high security, high surveillance police state like Caldari or Amarr. However, it can also be used against you and twisted against you.

Emotions and tempers flare, when what you thought were private roleplay sessions were cut and pasted, had names changed and doctored, and fired off with an urgent complaint from a 'concerned citizen' to your CEO and senior officers? What if an AWOXer alt blurts out some intimate, and what you thought was private, ERP that you wrote that somehow got saved to be used against you? Certainly in the middle of combat, that might fluster you a little. Imagine it happened as part of a war dec? Like the War of the Roses?
Currently training Verbosity to level V.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11