(1/2) > >>

Silver Night:

Name: Hilion Narath
Eyes: Grey
Hair: Very Little (Black)
Height: 5'2" (157cm)
Weight: 195lbs (88.5Kg)

Short Description:
Hilion is short and extremely old, but spry. His build resembles that of a bow-legged stick-figure. He is extensively tattooed - notably the Angel Cartel logo on his scrawny right bicep. He also has extensive combat implants, varying a great deal in age, quality, and skill of installation. He tends to dress in t-shirts with questionable  graphics or phrases on them and shorts or combat pants. Footwear variable and does not bear close scrutiny.

Other Public Info: Hilion was a (non-pod) pilot for the Angel Cartel for many, many, (many) years. He is from the Kingdom, though he doesn't usually seem to recall which planet specifically. He has a love of substance abuse, horrid little cigarillos, and decent food. He claims to be a Brutor.

Might add more later.

Ciarente:

--- Quote from: Silver Night on 01 May 2010, 20:27 ---He has a love of substance abuse ...

--- End quote ---

It was my impression that he also had horrible luck finding a reliable dealer who wouldn't just sell him kitchen spices?

Silver Night:

--- Quote from: Ciarente on 01 May 2010, 20:44 ---
--- Quote from: Silver Night on 01 May 2010, 20:27 ---He has a love of substance abuse ...

--- End quote ---

It was my impression that he also had horrible luck finding a reliable dealer who wouldn't just sell him kitchen spices?

--- End quote ---

It's very important to have conflicts for your characters.  :lol:

Esna Pitoojee:
Hilly is awesome. Also, I remember at least once when he insisted he was a Brutor to an actual Brutor and nearly got his face punched off. It was very, very amusing.

Silver Night:

--- Quote from: Esna Pitoojee on 01 May 2010, 21:20 ---Hilly is awesome. Also, I remember at least once when he insisted he was a Brutor to an actual Brutor and nearly got his face punched off. It was very, very amusing.

--- End quote ---

You suggesting he isn't an actual Brutor?  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version