Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That each of the five empires technically has an equal say in all CONCORD matters? Read more in the Chronicle.

Author Topic: I'm a Pirate  (Read 1075 times)

Firelightx

• Bounty Hunter
  • Clonejack
I'm a Pirate
« on: 22 Jun 2011, 13:26 »

Or at least I wish I was a pirate...

Oh right.  Hi!  Firelightx here.  You'll see me poking about as Evelynn Korha ingame.  Bit of a straight edge who just can't seem to find any success staying legit.

Pretty new to EVE, myself.  Done the whole trial thing... twice, now?  Once in '09, once back in May... loved it back in May, but wanted to wait for Incarna before committing money.  Lo and behold, Incarna arrives, and so here I am!

First thing I did, of course, after whipping out the old credit card, was look up RP.  I never really thought EVE was gonna be all that great for RP, but.. as usual, RPers seem to surprise me.  So now I'm on the hunt for an RP corp.  I hope I've found the right place to start looking - the ingame recruitment menu doesn't make it easy.

I'm planning to be a pirate.  No really, the idea of succeeding at the misfortune of others compels me.  Always been interested in PvP, and I never like to do anything halfway.  Really hoping to get into PvP in a big way in this game.  Oh, and mining.  Well.. not a lot of mining.  I like mining, don't like it enough to do more than idle on it while watching TV.

And that's me and my hopes and dreams (at least as they relate to EVE so far) in a nutshell.  Hi, everyone!
- Rio de'Sangre

Ken

• Will Rule for Food
  • Veteran
  • Must Love Robots
Re: I'm a Pirate
« Reply #1 on: 22 Jun 2011, 13:30 »

Welcome (back) to EVE!  May I offer you a delicious refreshment?
:cup:

Milo Caman

• Guerilla Gardener
  • Pod Captain
    • Out of Sinq
« Reply #2 on: 22 Jun 2011, 14:03 »

Hai

If you're looking for piracy, you might want to take a peek at this. Grab a cruiser and get hunting.

Anyway, Coffee?

Ulphus

• Bitter dried flower
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #3 on: 22 Jun 2011, 14:07 »

Welcome aboard. Good luck with that piracy stuff.
Adult to 4y.o "Your shoes are on the wrong feet"
Long pause
4y.o to adult, in plaintive voice "I don't have any other feet!"

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #4 on: 22 Jun 2011, 14:09 »

More targets...err...pirates!  welcome to EVE
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Z.Sinraali

• Pod Captain
  • You're a Jovian spy, aren't you?
« Reply #5 on: 22 Jun 2011, 14:39 »

Hiya!
The assumption that other people are acting in good faith is the single most important principle underpinning human civilization.

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #6 on: 22 Jun 2011, 15:45 »

BURN BEFORE THE EMPIRE'S MIGHT, HEDONIST MURDERER SOULLESS SHELL!*

* = Amarrian for, "Welcome, Gallente pirate capsuleer!"  :P
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #7 on: 23 Jun 2011, 02:34 »

Aah, fresh victim.

You have been offered coffee, sooner or later someone might be around with heavier stuff. All I've got is a gun with bullets, want one? Nice flesh-tearing hollow-point rounds, express delivered. Throat, groin knee-kaps shoulders and stomach are all good delivery locations ;)

Less-jokingly, hello there. For RP and piracy there are several options... the Angel operatives in Naraka, Risen Angels, StillWater and more, the Gurista operatives in Veto. Corp, the Serpents and thier drug op in Placid, led by Senn, the SantaSansha helpers like Ghost Hunter and crew and perhpas there are some Blooders around, somewhere. Ask about and I'm sure many options will present themselves.

But, first things first. Where did you want that bullet?

Vincent Pryce

« Reply #8 on: 23 Jun 2011, 04:45 »

Pirate you say? In that case I have something for you...

Pancakes baked with fresh Angel Cartel Dust.  :yar: