Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Evanda Char once gave Kaleigh Doyle a lamb as a pet?

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Interest Check: Non-conventional gameplay  (Read 2433 times)

Techie Kanenald

• Egger
  • Beagle
Re: Interest Check: Non-conventional gameplay
« Reply #15 on: 26 Apr 2013, 15:31 »

I'll look....I'm remembering how hard it is to censor your missions, but if I'm in the area I'll be happy to take you up on that offer :)

In the meantime, I'd love to see if more folks are interested in flying with this idea.  I may have a corp up soon, and I'd love to even get some of you bored vets in on alts if you'd like :)

Kala Tuolii

• Clonejack
« Reply #16 on: 12 May 2013, 02:56 »

I would love to be a part of this if it's still happening. I think setting up an RP fleet for missions like these would be cool. Feel free to contact me ingame, same as my forum name.

Altaen

• Clonejack
    • Molden Heath Community
« Reply #17 on: 25 Jun 2013, 08:17 »

Also, battleship fleets can be used to fly lvl 5 missions, if you watch your butts for probes (they're lowsec only).

I'd suggest that this is the way to go if you live in k-space and want to make a regular event of it. Can also take it a step further and bring standard PVP fits and logistics, and use it as a training exercise while also being capable of defending yourselves.
In my ideal New Eden there would be tons of corporations that would establish themselves in low-sec specifically with the goal to be able to operate as if it were practically high-sec, only with slight tweaks, like group missioning>solo, and always scouting haulers, etc.
Pages: 1 [2]