Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Sleepers are an ancient culture that disappeared?

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Low Sec Piracy, looking for a few good (evil) Pilots  (Read 3418 times)

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod

I might be 'officially' joining a few older friends for primarily low-sec pvp in the Khanid / Aridia regions where I usually hunt, and would be interested in bringing a few of you with me.

High SP players,  organized group.  This group is not RP but will easily corroborate any character development as a lowsec brigand.

If you can fly most high-end ships (BS, T3, caps, etc), and aren't scared to go -9, let me know as a few more pilots are always helpful.

Cheers!

hellgremlin

• Pathological liar, do not believe
  • Pod Captain
Re: Low Sec Piracy, looking for a few good (evil) Pilots
« Reply #1 on: 15 Sep 2012, 17:24 »

Intriguing...

Jev North

« Reply #2 on: 17 Sep 2012, 01:57 »

Tch, why only -9?

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #3 on: 17 Sep 2012, 10:42 »

Heh. Well actually we can always use a few pilots willing to grind status back up to positive levels.... often makes for more effective bait :)

I find low-sec combat much more interesting than null or high sec, but that's just me. There's in general far-less nano-asshattery as you typically have to use ships that can handle extended fire from gate-guns, and your gang members are usually more specialized.  Also people are usually far less worried about being podded so more shinies to shoot.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #4 on: 17 Sep 2012, 10:45 »

Well, I tend to find the gate guns thing is purely relative. If you want to be able to fight on gates, fly something with a reasonable tank. If you don't, then you are able to get fights off gates in smaller ships pretty easily anyway. Especially in FW areas with all the plexes (although if you're in khanid space, I don't think that will be too likely for you) :P

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #5 on: 17 Sep 2012, 12:57 »

Well, I tend to find the gate guns thing is purely relative. If you want to be able to fight on gates, fly something with a reasonable tank. If you don't, then you are able to get fights off gates in smaller ships pretty easily anyway. Especially in FW areas with all the plexes (although if you're in khanid space, I don't think that will be too likely for you) :P

Ah yes I should have been explicit this is not in any FW areas, quite a bit of differences on tactics and strategy.

And gate-fights are the bulk of our endeavors, for good or bad.

Sid

• Clonejack
« Reply #6 on: 17 Sep 2012, 13:46 »

Did someone say Piracy?!?!  :lol:

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #7 on: 17 Sep 2012, 22:23 »

Why do you need the would-be companions to come with the shiny toys, the piles of ISK, the millions of skillpoints?

Why not invite the I've-not-been-around-since-03-I-don't-have-trillions-of-isk-nor-shiny-toys-nor-hundreds-of-millions-of-SP type players out there?

In short, is there a specific reason you appear to be very elitist about this?

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #8 on: 17 Sep 2012, 22:53 »

Why do you need the would-be companions to come with the shiny toys, the piles of ISK, the millions of skillpoints?

Why not invite the I've-not-been-around-since-03-I-don't-have-trillions-of-isk-nor-shiny-toys-nor-hundreds-of-millions-of-SP type players out there?

This seems like some sort of troll bait so I'm just going to move on. Every eve group has qualifications they are looking for and this is no different.  If this is some sort of wierd way of saying you are interested no thank you.

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
« Reply #9 on: 17 Sep 2012, 22:58 »

This seems like some sort of troll bait so I'm just going to move on. Every eve group has qualifications they are looking for and this is no different.  If this is some sort of wierd way of saying you are interested no thank you.

Very well, I'll re-phrase: Is there a specific reason your asking specifically for seasoned players, seemingly denying anyone that is not, by your definition?

Oh and no, I'm not asking if I can join or anything. I recently fixed up my sec rating again and don't feel like dropping it anytime soon.

Otherwise I'd fit your requirements.

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #10 on: 17 Sep 2012, 23:15 »

The people I'm flying with are generally of a certain SP and asset range that having pilots of similar experience and assets is a good fit and causes few comparability issues.

Much like most older players (but not all) would not be interested in joining Eve University and flying rifters and learning the basics. It's not being elitist its the right fit for the right group, just like any other eve organization. 

Lyn Farel

« Reply #11 on: 18 Sep 2012, 05:29 »

Well, some want skillpoints to make sure people fly the kind of setups they want, other want experienced pvp pilots (that can be one month old or several years old), some want a mix of both... Depends of what the players like most of the time...

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
« Reply #12 on: 18 Sep 2012, 09:43 »

The people I'm flying with are generally of a certain SP and asset range that having pilots of similar experience and assets is a good fit and causes few comparability issues.

Thanks for the clarification. I'll try to be less... antagonistic next time, and ask before I think 'elitist jerk'  :oops:

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #13 on: 07 Oct 2012, 18:04 »

I have officially joined Jihadasquad :)

Any IC parties interested in lowsec piwating please contact :)

I found an old video of capital pew pew too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyFNM4hk90A

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
« Reply #14 on: 08 Oct 2012, 01:29 »

jihadsquad...is that the alliance with benkei leading it? If so, then lawls I love that guy
Character Profile - last updated 10.14.17
Pages: [1] 2