General Discussion > General Non-RP EVE Discussion

Double IGS Post Removal

<< < (2/7) > >>

Jev North:
That's slightly disappointing.. who're the new mods, and why didn't they figure this was appropriate? Does anybody have a line into CCP they could (gently) give a few tugs?

Lasairiona:
This annoys me to a point I have made a post on the Lore Discussion part of the forum. I know it's against the rules to question moderation, but this feels like an entirely unfair blow to the RP community. https://forums.eveonline.com/t/complaint-regarding-potential-over-moderation-of-the-igs-in-character-forum/49301

Aradina:
In case it gets deleted before people can read it.

"@CCP_Falcon

I am directing this to yourself, Falcon, because I honestly have no other way I know of to contact you regarding specific moderation of Nauplius’ recent posts to the IGS forum.

He has been a staunch creator of RP content for a while now. As far as we ( those involved in the RP) are concerned, nothing has been done that’s out of the ordinary for his character.

By deleting the posts, the moderators have removed RP content that is currently in progress and sparked the person behind Nauplius to leave the game, which is a shame because he has provided a rather delightful villain over the past years.

With RP already in a rocky state, I would like to formally state that I feel this is unacceptable. We, the community, would like to be advised as why this has happened. I think we are owed this much.

Respectfully,

Lasairiona Raske"

Lunarisse Aspenstar:
I liked and replied in support. I encourage others to do the same as long as the post lasts.

Tannia Ambrye:
Nauplius,

I was surprised to find your thread deleted from the forums. At first I thought I was blocked for some reason, but then I saw Lasa's post. This is really annoying and I don't blame you for being upset. It was a really interesting development and now it's no more. It sort of makes me hesitant to try and start anything that might deviate from what CCP deems acceptable, because the standard seems arbitrarily random.

Here's hoping that the CCP mods get their collective shit together and you come back some day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version