Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Federal member states retain control of their home systems, as seen exercised here?

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: On APB  (Read 3932 times)

Jozana

• Clonejack
  • Invicta. (Cry Havoc.)
Re: On APB
« Reply #15 on: 27 Jul 2010, 07:37 »

Whether that was Verone or not I dunno, but gunning him down was oddly satisfying.

Imagine it wasn't, yet it's already this satisfying...
That would mean if he swings by here and tells you that, yes, that was him, chances are it would throw you into a state of complete ecstasy.

Goshien

• Wetgraver
« Reply #16 on: 27 Jul 2010, 18:37 »

Whether that was Verone or not I dunno, but gunning him down was oddly satisfying.

Imagine it wasn't, yet it's already this satisfying...
That would mean if he swings by here and tells you that, yes, that was him, chances are it would throw you into a state of complete ecstasy.

Probably not. Killing him in Eve RP perma-like (not that a good podding wouldn't suit Goshien too.) would do that. APB? Not so much. Not saying this individual didn't put up a fight, but he came back like 15 seconds later. I only noted it cause of the name.

Vieve

« Reply #17 on: 28 Jul 2010, 04:53 »

I wound up buying this last night.  Muahahahahaha.

-- And I now remember that I SUCK at driving.
« Last Edit: 28 Jul 2010, 06:14 by Vieve »

Lillith Blackheart

• Pod Captain
« Reply #18 on: 28 Jul 2010, 07:48 »

There is a horridly sexist joke in this that I find difficult containing.

Vieve

« Reply #19 on: 28 Jul 2010, 09:44 »

Yeah.  I've heard them all.

Even though I'm a pretty good driver IRL.  Is it my fault that my vehicles just decide to oh, catch on fire when my DH is driving them?  (True story.  Scarred him for life.) 

Vieve

« Reply #20 on: 28 Jul 2010, 14:03 »

Yeah.  I've heard them all.

Even though I'm a pretty good driver IRL.  Is it my fault that my vehicles just decide to oh, catch on fire when my DH is driving them?  (True story.  Scarred him psychologically for life, or so he claims.) 

Zuzanna Alondra

• Omelette
« Reply #21 on: 28 Jul 2010, 17:08 »

Slight correction: In WoW you can get up to 40 people together. It's just the end-game raid instances that are capped at 25.

Slight addition for pride: now with the level "cap" feature to stop leveling some have taken up raiding old school because it was actually *hard*.

Also 40 80'd seeing how fast they can kill MC for fun was a rather fun night - 30 mintues... that's how long it took to run from one end to the other - stuff including bosses just melted behind us?

Verone

• Dirty Gurista Loyalist
  • Egger
  • :3
    • Veto Corp.Com
« Reply #22 on: 01 Aug 2010, 21:28 »

I'm still broke as shit (literally like 0 dollars.) So I've been using my already gotten time in APB more in lieu of playing eve, as I cannot afford 15 bucks to reactivate, embarrassing as that is.

By the way I did run into a character named Verone. Whether that was Verone or not I dunno, but gunning him down was oddly satisfying.

Lol, it's not me.

Sadly some bastard had already stolen the name by the time I got set up on Obeya, so I used "Xav" (from Verone's middle name) as the charcter name.

I do have "Verone" on patriot though  :P

Zuzanna Alondra

• Omelette
« Reply #23 on: 03 Aug 2010, 10:44 »

On Eve my online handle was taken already.  A really ugly amarrian chick non-the-less.  I was sad.

Kaldor Mintat

• Egger
« Reply #24 on: 16 Sep 2010, 16:04 »

Rest in peace, ABP....

Announcement today that game was gone be shut down, servers and official site shut down not that many hours later.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #25 on: 16 Sep 2010, 16:07 »

Just hours after announcing a new patch, too. Shame, but customization (by itself) does not make it a good game.
Pages: 1 [2]