Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Sukuuvestaa megacorporation owns as much as 1/3 of all real estate in the Caldari State, and is considered one of the State's most ruthless corporations?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Minmatar-Caldari Friendship Organization - Gauging Interest  (Read 6904 times)

Anskek

m8 first, learn to quote.

Second, wrong kind of outreach.

ifyouknowwhatimean.jpg

Pieter Tuulinen

• Tacklebitch
  • Pod Captain

m8 first, learn to quote.

Second, wrong kind of outreach.

ifyouknowwhatimean.jpg

Fixed. Also, apologies for epic derp.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind

Way to ignore the joke, Tuulinen. Gawd. :(
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Aldrith Shutaq

• Fleet Captain
  • Pod Captain

Both. Actually, his Empire outreach is doing quite well - except for the fanatics at PIE. Decorated Imperial war hero and all that...

I resent that, good sir! We could be the best of friends if you did not cavort with certain zombifying household appliances! And we are not fanatics!

Now burn in His holy light, in the name of Gheinok the First and all the holy prophets that have come after!

Pieter Tuulinen

• Tacklebitch
  • Pod Captain

Both. Actually, his Empire outreach is doing quite well - except for the fanatics at PIE. Decorated Imperial war hero and all that...

I resent that, good sir! We could be the best of friends if you did not cavort with certain zombifying household appliances! And we are not fanatics!

Now burn in His holy light, in the name of Gheinok the First and all the holy prophets that have come after!

Cavorting? With Degen or Zanzi?

Aldrith Shutaq

• Fleet Captain
  • Pod Captain

BOTH YOU HUSSIE.

Pieter Tuulinen

• Tacklebitch
  • Pod Captain

BOTH YOU HUSSIE.

It's enough to make your hair fall out - which you, especially, should be wary of.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer

Would be interesting to keep together with how caldari would sell minmatar goods with one hand then sell khanid tcmcs with the other.

To be fair, they actually broke the contract to provide them to the Khanid. I mean, not for moral reasons or anything, just because the Gallente paid more to use them as Transcrannial xboxes. Of course, one might at least attempt to spin it as a moral decision.

Regardless, glad to see there is a bit of interest! I'll probably create the actual corp in the next few days (still need naming ideas!) I have an alt that should work pretty well to found the corp and then go from there.

ValentinaDLM

• Wetgraver
  • Totally a Toaster

I think it is a good idea, anything that increases minmatar RP is probably a good thing at this point and seeing as Caldari RP is fairly strong it could give such a community a good base and I get the feeling not every Caldari wants to be siding with the slavers.

Arkon Sarain

• Egger

(still need naming ideas!)

Hmm... would the Organisation for Cooperation and Prosperity (OCP) work/fit? For some reason cooperation and prosperity are the two words that come to mind when thinking on this project. :P

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor

Given Pieter's history of Caldari outreach into all the things, I would be interested in participating.

I don't recall this working out with the Amarr in the end. Or was it Sebiestor in that case?

* Morwen Lagann flees! . . . . . . . . . \o\

:|

Pieter just needs to stop being a naughty boy and hanging out with bad people!

:(

Tabor Murn

• Wetgraver

I'd be willing to RP with such an organization. Tabor is quite a bit skeptical of Caldari bearing gifts. Could be fun.

Pieter Tuulinen

• Tacklebitch
  • Pod Captain

And being married... And talking...

Anskek

And being married... And talking...

Still have a spot with us to run away into ADVENTUUUUUUUUUUURE

Valadeus

Liam would be...more-or-less opposed to this sort of thing, as it would be a problem for the Federation but also because he suspects the Minmatar and Caldari will not get on quite as well as they might think.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4