Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that the Minmatar military specifically recruits hardened criminals for service in its elite Valklear units, and that many of the Republic's most senior officers were originally recruited in this way?

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Run away... Zu is here.  (Read 5518 times)

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
Re: Run away... Zu is here.
« Reply #15 on: 21 Apr 2010, 03:05 »

S'not furry. S'Dominant.
* Mizhara nodnods.

Ashar Kor-Azor

• Banned
  • Pod Captain
  • Banned
« Reply #16 on: 21 Apr 2010, 03:17 »

FURRY.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
« Reply #17 on: 21 Apr 2010, 07:46 »

Nuh uh, I shave.

Saxon Hawke

• Omelette
    • Free Intaki
« Reply #18 on: 21 Apr 2010, 08:46 »

Miz - I promise my boobs are bigger then yours and pics say ten thousand times more...

Wait.. Havo can read this... I ain't getting into the pics or stfu thing again.

Nuh uh, I shave.

Umm...... yeah.... your corp chat sounds like its waaaayyy more interesting than the ILF's.

If we're not talking about pirates or Intaki economics, we only get as adventurous as talking about Scotch/Irish rock bands and European beer.

Oh, yeah, and if you aren't going to post pics, then we won't believe you. Ever.

« Last Edit: 21 Apr 2010, 08:53 by Saxon Hawke »

Zuzanna Alondra

• Omelette
« Reply #19 on: 21 Apr 2010, 10:27 »

Holy sweet - I just gained ten times more respect for ya Saxon.

Mew - well the photo on Du'uma's members section of me is out of date - pregnancy messed with things.  I'll dig into my closet and see what still fits if it will make you boys happy... geez.  And actually corp chat is strictly IC - this is what happens on our vent Saxon.

It's a very fun place.

Zuzanna Alondra

• Omelette
« Reply #20 on: 30 Dec 2011, 11:59 »

Apparently I have been badly slacking on my tea duties for almost a year now and am completely out of the loop.

I haven't restarted my eve account but have ended up being the teacher for several real-life friends and having a lot of discussion about Eve.  I am now being held to a promise if these two boys stay with Eve to rejoin.  I am threatening to start a new character - but there is mild whimpers about "But but - we love Zuzu..."

So I'll stalk backstage and data mine for awhile to see what RP angle I wish to take if they talk me into joining.

Needless to say if I get my way and get to start the charater I want - watch out Esna; I will be stalking you.

Is there a rule on creating a new backstage account to match my new character?

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #21 on: 30 Dec 2011, 13:09 »

No rule for or against. You can change the display name for your account here if it is easier for you.

Good to see you're still around! *fluffles* :3
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Zuzanna Alondra

• Omelette
« Reply #22 on: 30 Dec 2011, 13:20 »

I couldn't get it to let me change my username, but I did find the "change password" - always good to update that once in awhile!

I've been lurking backstage, I just don't know if I can play MMO's safely as a full time student and mom.  I definitely miss you guys though.

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #23 on: 30 Dec 2011, 13:49 »

Zuzuzuzuzuzuzu! *Fluffles* Good to see you again!

On the topic of having time... yeah. It's definitely an issue. :(

I will make three suggestions, though -
1, hook on to someone else's project/group. I know that may feel like a cop-out or something, but really it isn't - and :RL: is as good a reason as you could ask for.
2, delegate, delegate, delegate. Handling everything yourself is just stressful; if you start a new project and need something written, for example, be prepared to hand it off to someone else to write so you don't have to be doing every part of it.
3, set reasonable goals. And remember that reasonable =/= hopeful. I've run into this one before, and had to scale back the size and date of a project I wanted to do because I was oversetting goals for the amount of time I had available.
« Last Edit: 30 Dec 2011, 13:56 by Esna Pitoojee »
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Z.Sinraali

• Pod Captain
  • You're a Jovian spy, aren't you?
« Reply #24 on: 30 Dec 2011, 15:01 »

The long tentacles have reclaimed another soul! All glory to the Elder Gods!
The assumption that other people are acting in good faith is the single most important principle underpinning human civilization.

Zuzanna Alondra

• Omelette
« Reply #25 on: 30 Dec 2011, 18:37 »

The biggest problem I have with MMO's is I end up leading some sort of group and having to manage things - a lot of what I did on Eve wasn't flying at all, but dealing with people and talking to people.

Right now I'm researching what RP corps are still active.  My friend wants a light RP Amarr Militia corp if possible - so I'm digging around.  It feels a little weird to say, "Hey there - I know I wardecced you and harassed you on the IGS, but can my buddy join your corp?"

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #26 on: 31 Dec 2011, 01:20 »

I couldn't get it to let me change my username, but I did find the "change password" - always good to update that once in awhile!

I've been lurking backstage, I just don't know if I can play MMO's safely as a full time student and mom.  I definitely miss you guys though.

I said display name, not username, for a reason. Who cares what the username is? Only you need to know that one. Changing the display name lets you avoid having to set up a new account and all that other crap. :P

It's the first text-entry field on the link I posted, labeled "Name", with the subtitle "This is the displayed name that people will see." ;)
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Saikoyu

• Omelette
« Reply #27 on: 03 Jan 2012, 16:06 »

Zu, hey there.  Been a while.  And yeah, having time is hard with a kid. 

And just offering, Rho Dynamics is active.  Not Amarr RP, but we're cooking something up.   

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
« Reply #28 on: 03 Jan 2012, 16:21 »

you could always join one of the militias and just join random pub fleets without the responsability of "leading" anything  :bear:

Zuzanna Alondra

• Omelette
« Reply #29 on: 04 Jan 2012, 22:34 »

Zu, hey there.  Been a while.  And yeah, having time is hard with a kid. 

And just offering, Rho Dynamics is active.  Not Amarr RP, but we're cooking something up.

I will let Fox know - he will be happy to know that.

Bruno - I might do that if I came back.  One of the other catches is that my computer won't run Eve well enough to undock!  I have to play any game that requires any sort of computing power on my partner's computer.  If there's a good fleet up he's going to X up himself.

Pages: 1 [2] 3