Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Frentix is a very powerful painkiller?

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: I-RED Titan Event  (Read 4635 times)

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
Re: I-RED Titan Event
« Reply #30 on: 23 Dec 2013, 21:47 »

Once again, I'd like to stress that...

ANY LACK OF INVITATION IS DUE TO IN CHARACTER POLITICS

If your character has NOT been invited, but you still want to attend, please consider contacting us using an alt that may be better received. We've had a few mails from people who want to attend, but for one reason or another, we cannot in good faith invite that particular character. If you have an alt character that is more friendly with the State and/or is not a pirate, or otherwise is less of a controversial character - please give it a try!

We don't hate you. We don't want to exclude people. But we cannot invite everybody regardless of IC affiliation or IC behavior. Let us know of an alt we can reconsider!
« Last Edit: 23 Dec 2013, 21:50 by Katrina Oniseki »

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #31 on: 24 Dec 2013, 09:14 »

Oooooh, Ché is controversial...me like!  :D All that dubious decision making finally paid off!
Ché dodges a bullet and does not have to go clothes shopping (the horror :ugh:).
-OOChé

Makoto Priano

« Reply #32 on: 24 Dec 2013, 19:50 »

"Hello, Peacenik-- would you like to see our giant warmachine of humanitarian aid?  :yar:"

Arista Shahni

• Pod Captain
« Reply #33 on: 24 Dec 2013, 21:42 »

I gracefully accept that I will never be invited to an IC event again due to corporate/Alliance tags. ;)

Ayallah

• Kameira
  • Egger
« Reply #34 on: 25 Dec 2013, 10:33 »

My corp was not invited =(

Obviously they usually invite themselves but I doubt I will be able to find a covert cyno that can fit in the bodice of a dress....

SocanIcomeandvisit?

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
« Reply #35 on: 31 Dec 2013, 00:19 »

Character Profile - last updated 10.14.17

Cheshire Dorton

• Clonejack
« Reply #36 on: 01 Jan 2014, 06:18 »

As I am new, so don't expect an invitation I expect that the event will be recorded? Would be cool to pretend to see it on a Data feed or some such.
"I'd rather go down the river with 7 studs than 100 shitheads" Col. "Chargin" Charlie Beckwith

Vic Van Meter

• Omelette
« Reply #37 on: 02 Jan 2014, 12:39 »

I really wish I could come, but as is becoming the story of my EVE career, my IRL stuff is getting in the way.  I really would have liked to come and apologize that I can't, but I just got news that I have no way of even making it to the thing that was originally maybe going to get in the way.

Someday, I'll make it to an event. ._.

purple

• Obvious Gallente Plant
  • Egger
« Reply #38 on: 03 Jan 2014, 00:58 »

Gonna need some flashy space duds I guess.
You are RPing wrong.

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #39 on: 03 Jan 2014, 11:58 »

Yeah, RL is kicking my chance to be there for this as well.

Blah.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
« Reply #40 on: 04 Jan 2014, 11:46 »

Join "I-RED Lobby" to attend the event please.

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
« Reply #41 on: 04 Jan 2014, 15:17 »

Speech Transcripts:

Quote from: JFR
Ladies and gentlemen, Saisieni and Salve. Greetings all around.

Cold Wind. Many are familiar with that name. Some here are not. He is the strongest of the Winds, and he has guided our people through bothgood times and bad. But I have a legendary quote to share with you today, attributed to him.

"Many are the men, and many are their stories. Those who have the courage among you, travel far away from the Kaalakiota Peaks, travel to other men and other Winds. Haakkin k’len! Return when you have walked all the Lands, and when you have heard all the Tales."

And so we have. Ishuk-Raata has reached out to lands far from home.. to learn, and to teach. To bring our ways outside the State, and to bring profitable ventures and goods back into the fold.

"We have encountered enemies and rivals aplenty, and we have learned hard lessons along the way. Syndicate enjoys our most recent efforts, as we strive to better the lot of the common denizen there. For the past two years we have walked a long and difficult road towards this day. Yet, through the blood of sacrifice and the sweat of effort - we have made this milestone.

I present to you the noseplate of our titan, the IRV Gariushi-Oriki. You are all welcome to sign your names upon it, and to leave your mark with us. This is my gift to you.

Quote from: Bosquit
Visitors and 'friends'. I stand before you not as a woman. Not as a Sebiestor. I stand before you as an instrument of Ishukone. I stand before you as the Right Hand of Justice, as the Hammer of Retribution that shall forge a new future of Peace and Prosperity through all of Syndicate by force of arms.

No longer shall the helpless and innocent be crushed under the boot that is Serpentis. No longer shall children suffer and starve while their parents lay strung out on the filth that these snakes peddle. I promise you this! With this new tool, the long arm of Ishuk-Raata shall reach from one end of this troubled region to the other. At no point shall outlaws and criminals be beyond our reach - and at no point shall other Capsuleers give us pause.

Let the rule of Law and Order be the new bywords and bedtime stories given to a new generation. Let this day mark the beginning of a new age of Peace and Prosperity. Let this day forever be remembered as the day Ishuk-Raata declared in one voice.

We shall not stand aside.

Quote from: Kat
... I'll post this one once I'm done roleplaying and can close the channel to pull logs...
Pages: 1 2 [3]