Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That "gods and spirits" is a popular Achura and Minmatar expression of disbelief?

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Flashpoint: Vlillirier  (Read 3611 times)

Gessenier

Flashpoint: Vlillirier
« on: 12 Jul 2012, 20:35 »

Link

So guys.

I was thinking to myself one day, "You know what Fed-State RP needs? Moar Cyberpunk"

Then I looked at Vlillirier and noticed hey look at all those Roden stations in there alongside Wiyrkomi.

STRIX is a Roden affiliate so why not spark some shady and dubious corporate shenanigans against those filthy Wiyrkomi dogs, right?

Am I doing this right if I want more Fed-State Cyberpunk RP and pew pew?

Ken

• Will Rule for Food
  • Veteran
  • Must Love Robots
Re: Flashpoint: Vlillirier
« Reply #1 on: 12 Jul 2012, 20:43 »

Am I doing this right if I want more Fed-State Cyberpunk RP and pew pew?

YES  :)

Vieve

• Unreliable Narrator
  • Omelette
  • The Dark Powers Are Always Happy To Help
« Reply #2 on: 12 Jul 2012, 20:55 »

*makes some popcorn, and finds a comfy chair*

This will be fun to watch.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #3 on: 12 Jul 2012, 21:03 »

What am I missing? Where's the cyberpunk bits? I'd love to see more of that, yes! :)

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #4 on: 12 Jul 2012, 21:28 »

What am I missing? Where's the cyberpunk bits? I'd love to see more of that, yes! :)

The corporate intrigue, pointed fingers, blame-casting, loaded guns, high-strung claims and bitter 'your a lying pirate' claims in public, comes to mind.

This will be interesting.

Gessenier

« Reply #5 on: 12 Jul 2012, 21:34 »

In my mind it goes something like this:

Strix Defence and Intelligence is conducting a Roden-backed third-party deniable assets operation against Wiyrkomi in the Vlillirier System under the pre-text of "Anti-Terrorism" operations aimed at ensuring that Federal Authority Roden Authority is maintained in what is considered a strategically important system in the Placid Region.

Of course, it's just begun but there's always scope for behind the scenes fluff stuff like Wiyrkomi biodomes exploding under dubious circumstances or corporate infiltration teams kidnapping key Wiyrkomi personnel for "Questioning".

I don't know, that's part of the fun isn't it? :P
« Last Edit: 12 Jul 2012, 21:38 by Gessenier »

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran
« Reply #6 on: 12 Jul 2012, 21:52 »

I know you ...  ;)

Best of luck.  I am off trying to make a profit in 0.0 market development.

Milo Caman

• Guerilla Gardener
  • Pod Captain
    • Out of Sinq
« Reply #7 on: 13 Jul 2012, 06:39 »

I will be watching this with interest.

(If anyone wants to use ANN as a vector for getting RP-PvP out there, please, give me a shout)

Malcolm Khross

« Reply #8 on: 13 Jul 2012, 06:42 »

Gessenier,

I saw that post on IGS and was like, "YES! We HAVE to get in on this!"

Conflict is essential for RP, especially in EVE and I would love to sit down with you OOC and work out some fun RP-PvP angles we can both take as we "work against one another" out-of-space. Obviously, in space RP will play out based on our in-space activities, but since anything we do out-of-space is largely just fluff, I think working out some fun things together would really heighten the story and interaction of it all.

I hope you're in agreement. I would love to talk about it, either way, and here's to some good, old fashioned conflict!

Malcolm Khross

« Reply #9 on: 13 Jul 2012, 06:45 »

(If anyone wants to use ANN as a vector for getting RP-PvP out there, please, give me a shout)

Milo, you're awesome.

Gessenier

« Reply #10 on: 13 Jul 2012, 06:58 »

Gessenier,

I saw that post on IGS and was like, "YES! We HAVE to get in on this!"

Conflict is essential for RP, especially in EVE and I would love to sit down with you OOC and work out some fun RP-PvP angles we can both take as we "work against one another" out-of-space. Obviously, in space RP will play out based on our in-space activities, but since anything we do out-of-space is largely just fluff, I think working out some fun things together would really heighten the story and interaction of it all.

I hope you're in agreement. I would love to talk about it, either way, and here's to some good, old fashioned conflict!

Yep, sure. I was about to ask you the same thing anyway :)

I'm more than willing to break out the D6 and play Roden Red Samurai rawr.

To be honest though I think the best RP I had was back during STRIX's Ishukone shenanigans and the resulting Intaki clusterfuck that ensued  :lol: (I love you still, John)

I'm really up for anything and I'm not in this to "win or lose" but rather to make things interesting and hopefully get some engaging RP-PVP shenanigans with WHG.

Look ma, we made the news! \o/

Also, looks like Mjalnar still has it to make people gnash their teeth and stick pins in voodoo effigies of him >_>

Malcolm Khross

« Reply #11 on: 13 Jul 2012, 07:25 »

Sounds like we're in for some good times, Gessenier!

I'm actually humbled that you chose to pick WHG for the next bout of shenanigans, hopefully we'll be able to make it fun for everyone, participants and spectators alike! :)

Vieve

• Unreliable Narrator
  • Omelette
  • The Dark Powers Are Always Happy To Help
« Reply #12 on: 13 Jul 2012, 08:07 »

STRIX being accused of terrorism.  Awww, seems like old times.

Gessenier

« Reply #13 on: 13 Jul 2012, 08:13 »

Sounds like we're in for some good times, Gessenier!

I'm actually humbled that you chose to pick WHG for the next bout of shenanigans...

Yes, we are.

Hehe and not to deflate your ego but you guys were about the only Caldari RP corp in the STRIX AO  :lol:

Nah, I just assumed you guys would be able to pick up on the angle of things without too much hassle to be honest. (Damn you Nederland come back!)

STRIX being accused of terrorism.  Awww, seems like old times.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. *attempts to make the most serious face possible*

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #14 on: 13 Jul 2012, 08:34 »

Just wanted to say that I-RED probably won't be getting involved. We're going to make a better effort to stay out of militia stuff from now on.
Pages: [1] 2 3