Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Suuolo" is Caldari for friend? For more, read here

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: 24 Hr Media... iiiiin spaaaaaace!  (Read 6503 times)

Kaleigh Doyle

Re: 24 Hr Media... iiiiin spaaaaaace!
« Reply #30 on: 04 Oct 2011, 11:19 »

Sooo, I've moved forward with this project pretty heavily, in case some of you hadn't noticed. We have five shows active at present with several more on the way, and so far I've had a pretty healthy participating level from all ends of the RP community for this project. So lots of thanks for that, I was genuinely surprised!

I do need a couple guests this Sunday at 16:00 game time for Foreign Affairs, and I figure instead of fishing around the dark I'd just ask around here before I start poking randomly. If you're available at the time and think you'd be interested in discussing current events topics in a round-table platform with me and three other guests and an audience, feel free to reply.

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #31 on: 04 Oct 2011, 16:34 »

Well, you know.. I'd offer Kat, but since she's supposed to be a host later, maybe not.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #32 on: 05 Oct 2011, 10:03 »

Why not. Could be fun.

Kaleigh Doyle

« Reply #33 on: 12 Oct 2011, 23:44 »

So just an update: After spending the last three weeks on this project, I decided this was waaaay too much work and too little enjoyment for me as a player to pursue this any further. It's one of those ideas that sounds good on paper but not-so-good in function. Nevertheless, I appreciate the cooperation I did get with the project, for as ambitious as it was.

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #34 on: 13 Oct 2011, 01:39 »

So just an update: After spending the last three weeks on this project, I decided this was waaaay too much work and too little enjoyment for me as a player to pursue this any further. It's one of those ideas that sounds good on paper but not-so-good in function. Nevertheless, I appreciate the cooperation I did get with the project, for as ambitious as it was.

I was really bummed about this, but I can understand.

Jekaterine

• Like the wind
  • The Mods
  • Pod Captain
  • Wandering the halls of Chatsubo
« Reply #35 on: 13 Oct 2011, 06:56 »

A pity for sure but it's a game after all and your enjoyment is paramount.
One good thing is that I decided to get in touch.
Quote from: Ciarente the beatific, patron saint of moderators big and small
ban ban ban
Pages: 1 2 [3]