Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That high-orbit shuttle deployment is the most popular method of passenger and freight transportation from planets to space? Read more here.

Author Topic: Returning Hauler looking for a Friendly Corporation  (Read 1576 times)

Hardwater

• Clonejack

Hello there!

I have just returned to Eve after a small hiatus of..........6 years. There is a lot for me to catch up on and rebuild, and I am looking to share the experience with a role-playing corporation.

My interest lies in support roles. I enjoy helping out by moving critical goods around to help others in my Bestower and hope to have a blockade runner in a week or two. Though I have never been involved in PvP,I would be interested in a support ship that helps in battle.

My character's name is Casamere of Amarr. I know little of Eve's background, but I do play her as a respectful, almost maternal pilot making her way back into space.

Send word if you know of a corporation that would fit my style of play. Have fun out there!

HW / Casamere

Hamish Grayson

Re: Returning Hauler looking for a Friendly Corporation
« Reply #1 on: 11 May 2012, 10:18 »

Lai Dai Infinity systems might be a good choice.   Caldari based RP, with corprate trappings etc.

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Everyone's favorite philositoaster
  • Pod Captain
  • Panini Press
« Reply #2 on: 11 May 2012, 10:50 »

Alternately, if you wanted to play the role of a gentleman/ lady antagonist, I suggest True Slave Foundations!
Do you see it now?  Something is different.  Something is never was in the first part!

Ghost Hunter

• Sansha's True Citizen ; TS-F Overseer
  • The Mods
  • Veteran
  • True Power without limit!
« Reply #3 on: 11 May 2012, 12:08 »

Hello there!

I have just returned to Eve after a small hiatus of..........6 years. There is a lot for me to catch up on and rebuild, and I am looking to share the experience with a role-playing corporation.

My interest lies in support roles. I enjoy helping out by moving critical goods around to help others in my Bestower and hope to have a blockade runner in a week or two. Though I have never been involved in PvP,I would be interested in a support ship that helps in battle.

My character's name is Casamere of Amarr. I know little of Eve's background, but I do play her as a respectful, almost maternal pilot making her way back into space.

Send word if you know of a corporation that would fit my style of play. Have fun out there!

HW / Casamere

TS-F practices a form of combat industry; we encourage industrial work in the face of possible pvp (such as wardecs) to stimulate the game environment. We also don't segregate industrialists from normal pvp, if its something that wants to be dipped into occasionally.

We are at our core a supporting entity of Sansha's Nation, and most of our goals essentially move along the guidelines of furthering the Nation's interests. Some militant, others humanitarian (arguably), and so on. You can find a quick FAQ and a link to the in-character application form here if you want to peek around at some more details.

Also welcome back to EVE.
Ghost > So yes, she was Ghost's husband-
Ashar > So Ghost was a gay Caldari and she went through tranny surgery
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.
Ghost > No she was - Oh god damnit.

He ate all of them
We Form Moderation
For Nation

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran
« Reply #4 on: 11 May 2012, 19:30 »

Lai Dai Infinity systems might be a good choice.   Caldari based RP, with corprate trappings etc.

LDIS has a long history of utilizing haulers.  We have been operating in non-high sec space for years.  We are T2 Industrialist living in Providence supporting the build-up of 4TH's major market hub and utilizing local resources.  There is definitely opportunities for haulers to make a profit moving goods between high and null sec as well as locally.  We have very knowledgeable industrial core willing to teach and share their expertise.

For PvP, we have opportunities with the alliance to join gangs, but support our pilots pursuing support roles (like scouting and logistics).

There is a "new area" of the game since 6 years ago - Planetary Interaction, which we have lots of experience with and produces commodities for use in pos fuels, T2 industry, and pos construction.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #5 on: 12 May 2012, 05:07 »

Amarr you say ?

Aldy is waiting for you.

( hell now I am looking at this pic again I noticed that we can also see a part of the esnaharem behind... )

Astrid Stjerna

• Clonejack
« Reply #6 on: 20 May 2012, 18:13 »

(Pardon the discrepancy, but this is an alt of my corp-owning character :P )

Meiyi Family Holdings might be a good match.  We're a small startup (RP corp), looking for good pilots to deliver packages and haul ore (among other things).

We have no interest in FW or 0.0 space yet (if ever), but we're more than willing to take on employees with experience in those fields.

Drop me an eve-mail or apply at one of our offices if you're interested!
« Last Edit: 20 May 2012, 18:20 by Astrid Stjerna »

Loriarti

• Clonejack
« Reply #7 on: 22 May 2012, 12:56 »

Khanid Solutions would be happy to have you, we're just starting, industry, mining, hauling, and more :) We do have aspirations of low sec industry someday, but for now we're getting setup in High.

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran
« Reply #8 on: 22 May 2012, 15:57 »

A note for everyone; LDIS picked him up.   ;)

Nmaro Makari

• Nemo
  • Pod Captain
  • SHARKBAIT-HOOHAHA!
« Reply #9 on: 22 May 2012, 17:04 »

Posting to confirm Aldrith's post that Esna's harem is known throughout the galaxy
The very model of a British Minmatarian

Aldrith Shutaq

• Fleet Captain
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #10 on: 23 May 2012, 11:10 »

Thanks for the advertisment, Lyn! :3

Yes, KotMC is an Amarr based but 'greater good' loyal organization that I am just getting off the ground again. A logi pilot would be wonderful help in our current involvment with Amarr faction war. Send a message if you want some more info!