Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Black Nova Corporation (BNC) and others still retain some offices in the Jovian Empire when it was opened during EVE's starter years?

Author Topic: Seeking: EU Time Zone RP Corp  (Read 2198 times)

Graanvlokkie

Seeking: EU Time Zone RP Corp
« on: 23 May 2011, 08:06 »

I have necro'ed my previous thread rather than starting a new one. More information is found in my later post below.

I want to know what RP corps opperate in the EU timezone, with activity mainly in the evening (18h00 to 21h00 Eve time). I am not looking for any specific type of RP, or attached to any particular empire or faction. I would/could RP just about anything.

My main criteria would be:

(i) ...

(ii) Activity during my time-zone. This doesnt mean high numbers. I have learnt that high numbers mean nothing when it comes to corporation activities. As long as there are people in the corp to fly with during my play hours I will be happy.

(iii) Actions in space, IC corporation goals and objectives. If I wanted to spin ships and RP there are lots of bars I could log into without joining a RP corporation. PvP and/or indi, as long as the RP is there.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to look?
« Last Edit: 21 Jun 2012, 07:38 by Graanvlokkie »

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
Re: Seeking: EU Time Zone Immersionist Corp
« Reply #1 on: 23 May 2011, 08:15 »

We might be able to meet that requirement, heavy immersion is something I try to aspire to in my corp, we occasionally break character for things, but I try to keep things ICly as much as possible. The only caveat would be that we're pvpers and I can't run voice comms IC, and I generally let characterization slip if it means a quicker transfer of information in a critical combat environment.
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Isobel Mitar

• Egger
« Reply #2 on: 23 May 2011, 15:52 »

Electus Matari is an immersionist RP alliance, and active on that timezone (also on others). EM alliance business is organized IC.

I'm from Gradient, myself. We do practically all corp (and alliance) business IC - combat and industry. All channels are IC, except for the mandatory OOC one. Large part of our RP is about and driven by what happens in the game.

EM member corps' recruitment information can be found from here: http://www.electusmatari.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5

« Last Edit: 23 May 2011, 16:02 by Isobel Mitar »

Graanvlokkie

« Reply #3 on: 27 May 2011, 09:59 »

Thank you for the replies. I will be in contact with the corps in the future for more info on corp requirements ect.

The more I look at it, the more it seems that most RP corps/alliances, even those which don't describe themselves as "RP Lite", operate OOC to large extents, or perhaps I am not looking hard enough?

Graanvlokkie

« Reply #4 on: 21 Jun 2012, 07:38 »

So, I am currently shopping for a corp or alliance again, having found myself this morning without any in game friends to fly with. I thought I would look here first before joining up with a non-rp corp/alliance.

My requirements haven't changed from what is posted above, mainly: (i) a few able bodies in my time zone to fly with; and (ii) some in-space action and RP.

What I can offer I hear you say?

I have three accounts with a mix of characters, the mains having 60mil, 50mil and 40mil odd skill points each. Between them I can do a fair amount, including capital and supercapital construction, T2 and T3 construction and invention, pilot capitals including jump freighters (not supers and titans).

My pilots can PvP and have excellent PvP skills, but the player doesn't, and in 3 years I have racked up 36 kills to 32 losses!

In the last three years I have lived mainly in wormhole space and in NPC 0.0 sec (Sansha Nation Standings FTW!)

What I am looking for is some PvP, and perhaps indi if only to support the PvP (at the moment low sec seems appealing for some odd reason). I don't mind small groups and would be willing to join a corp, or just work closely with and existing corp without joining.

What I am not looking for in anything in a SOV holding alliance or anyone who loves the Syndicate region and thinks it is a good place to live or visit on roams.

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Everyone's favorite philositoaster
  • Pod Captain
  • Panini Press
Re: Seeking: EU Time Zone RP Corp
« Reply #5 on: 21 Jun 2012, 07:56 »

you seem pretty much perfect for us and our particular brand of Industrial-PvP.  We are in the US Time Zone, trending a bit towards the later end of the day for active times.  Plus, Sansha's Nation standings are always a plus  :oops:

Join TS-F Public for OOC shenanigans and White Morning for IC interactions!

Edit: Also, I at least tend to be on at the time you are, as is Degen, plus a few others!
Do you see it now?  Something is different.  Something is never was in the first part!

Milo Caman

• Guerilla Gardener
  • Pod Captain
    • Out of Sinq
« Reply #6 on: 21 Jun 2012, 08:31 »

ANSH are mostly EU, with about 5-8 active folks on at a minimum during the times you mention.

You'd have to be willing to drop your sec a bit though. :3

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Everyone's favorite philositoaster
  • Pod Captain
  • Panini Press
« Reply #7 on: 21 Jun 2012, 08:36 »

You guys have enough new people!!!

J/K, but really, I'd suggest hanging around in all prospective corp public channels IC and OOC.  We really do want more RPers and experienced pilots, so Im really interested in enticing you.

Anshar are great folks too, though.  If only they weren't so closely tied to the Angel Cartel, Tib would probably be trying to make friends with them.
Do you see it now?  Something is different.  Something is never was in the first part!

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #8 on: 21 Jun 2012, 10:12 »

I was looking over the recruitment treads the other day and ran over this, it might be of interest to you. I understand being in an alliance and actively fighting 23.5/7 means there is always someone to fly with minus the weak-hours between the prime times, perhaps. It might be an avenue you have not yet tried.

Other than that EM has already posted in this tread and I understand they roam low-sec after pirates/targets often, as well as high-sec ops and plenty of industry? Well, you will have to ask them for specifics as such.

Good luck finding a corp, it sucks to be alone o/

Graanvlokkie

« Reply #9 on: 22 Jun 2012, 07:29 »

Thanks for the replies/messages.

... Good luck finding a corp, it sucks to be alone o/

It does. People have moved onto a fairly large SOV holding alliance, which is not something I am looking for, so here I am.

It seems that there would be one other player that would be sticking around, which is another couple of accounts with 30 and 40mil skills points respectively, but mainly PvP focused. I would have to run some ideas past her, but she is not a roleplayer so that might influence options, but let me know if there are any other options.

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #10 on: 23 Jun 2012, 11:27 »

Thanks for the replies/messages.

... Good luck finding a corp, it sucks to be alone o/

It does. People have moved onto a fairly large SOV holding alliance, which is not something I am looking for, so here I am.

It seems that there would be one other player that would be sticking around, which is another couple of accounts with 30 and 40mil skills points respectively, but mainly PvP focused. I would have to run some ideas past her, but she is not a roleplayer so that might influence options, but let me know if there are any other options.

I'm assuming your talking about the GMVA alliance here, as the corp I linked to is part of it - even if this other person don't RP, he/she could always give it a try. Even if the interest in RP'ing is low there should be other corps in the alliance that can be joined and I seriously doubt they are all immersionist RP corps, so if you two don't want to be separated there might be the compromise in a corp-divide but alliance membership.

And if that don't work out I'm also positive there are plenty other options. If people could stop being lazy and tell you about their corps and their RP shenanigans, that is.