Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Lai Dai Infinity Systems is a capsuleer partner of the Lai Dai Corporation? Read more here

Author Topic: Re: How much hacking will it take to destroy Sony.  (Read 637 times)

Svenjabi Xiang

• Clonejack

What annoys me more than anything is the common "It's Sony's fault, not ours" from the hackers.  While Sony is at fault, and has a history of such failures, the prime blame rests with exploitation of the holes.  "White hat" hacking is something done and the holes revealed to the entities in question so that repairs can be made.  This intrusion is patently not of that sort and I hope that the perpetrators find a great deal of time to contemplate that essential difference while staring at the inside of 4 walls and a cellmate that thinks they have a pretty mouth.

Oh, in case it matter, I don't have a game console or subscribe to Sony for anything.  I personally think that they need to roast in their own level of hell for their digital media practices but I can't stand the attitudes of people that exploit problems and then refuse to take responsibility for that exploitation.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
Re: Re: How much hacking will it take to destroy Sony.
« Reply #1 on: 06 Jun 2011, 08:26 »

[mod]Advocating prison rape is inappropriate here.[/mod]