Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15

Author Topic: Knighthood of the Merciful Crown - WiP Brainstorm Thread  (Read 29210 times)

Mitara Newelle

• Omelette
Re: Knighthood of the Merciful Crown - WiP Brainstorm Thread
« Reply #135 on: 20 Apr 2012, 22:52 »

Tease, don't strip.

Ald knows all about teasing. Asshole. :(

I did not have sexual relations with that woman. And apparently she's upset about it.  :eek:

Nah. She just likes giving you shit about it within Mitara's earshot. :D

:mad:
Section 3) Shitposting. "The cluster would be a much better place if all Amarrians were set on fire"

Aldrith Shutaq

• Fleet Captain
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #136 on: 20 Apr 2012, 22:57 »

Crap, here comes the lioness... Nice going, Morlag!

Lyn Farel

« Reply #137 on: 21 Apr 2012, 04:41 »

Ideally people should get a general idea and get hooked, trying to think about it and start IC topics about the thing. If you make everything easily accessible - even in an OOC fashion - it will quickly dissipate into IC knowledge and eliminate the need for interaction.
At least in my opinion.

Tease, don't strip.

This is why secret and hidden stuff and things that only initiates are going to see had to be kept behind closed doors. This is where the teasing lies. What I meant above is that besides this - which is as you say a fundamental part of advertising your corp - it is always good to bring almost more public material than expected. Like I said in the other thread about pirates corps, a lot of RP corps, pirates or not, are not always presenting a lot of public material. Sometimes, we do not even know what they really stand for. They keep all internal. This is bad, imo. It is what can interest other RPers to interact with you, and also shows the idea and the atmosphere of the corp. It is not only a good recruiting tool, but it is also a good OOC advertiser because no RPer will ever get interested in your corp if they do not know what its about. It will only look like the average eve corp.

A corp with a lot of RP material and feel will inevitably make people say "Oh, you mean THAT corp with all these crazy vigilante that want to bring to trial and torture all the bad guys in the name of God ?", while a corp with very little RP public material will always end up in "Who ? I don't remember them." or "Ah, them, I know them because I see them often, but I am not sure what their RP is about".
« Last Edit: 21 Apr 2012, 04:44 by Lyn Farel »

Desiderya

« Reply #138 on: 21 Apr 2012, 07:47 »

Yes, you're right. Which is why I've said: Keep on posting, Aldrith, or we're all going to create alts pretending to have cheated with Ald so that he'll face private hell!

Aldrith Shutaq

• Fleet Captain
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #139 on: 22 Apr 2012, 14:21 »

Bleh, too many ideas, too many things to write, too many things to keep track of. I need to organize and prioritize if I want to be back before Inferno.

Things that must be done before corp reformation:

1. Corp rules
  • Rules of Engagement (can easily be adapted from old RoE)
  • Ranks, Titles, Corp Organization
  • Finalized Justice System
  • In-Character Roleplay Rules (Slavery rules part of these, other conduct rules to come)
2. Set up new forums
3. Begin Manifesto of the Encapsuled Knight (will be a damn big project, I expect it to be something I will write over a few months as I get time)
4. Short story explaining Ald's change in character (I could leave this a mystery to come out in RP but since it will involve Ald's family, which includes Mitty, it will affect Mit's RP too. Though I could just lay out the background for him... hm.)

Things that can be done after

1. History of Mercy's Keep
2. History of The Order of the Weeping Sun (Ger'Ante Otheiran's cyberknight order and the official owners of Mercy's Keep)
3. KotMC Evelopedia page
4. Aldrith Evelopedia page
5. Get voicecomms server depending on needs

Extras

1. Commission artwork
2. Plan some RP events (Currently thinking of hosting an annual arts festival. Classy knights are classy.)
3. Think of more stuff to do

Hurr. This all feels like homework now. Exciting, fun homework, but homework nonetheless.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #140 on: 23 Apr 2012, 08:09 »

Yes, you're right. Which is why I've said: Keep on posting, Aldrith, or we're all going to create alts pretending to have cheated with Ald so that he'll face private hell!

No cheating was involved, just friendly snuggles. :(

If you want a hand with something, Aldrith, you know where to reach me. :3
« Last Edit: 23 Apr 2012, 08:11 by Morwen Lagann »
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Aldrith Shutaq

• Fleet Captain
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #141 on: 23 Apr 2012, 09:41 »

Dammit you heathen woman, I'm trying to plan my glorious return in a blaze of fire and blood! No room for snuggles in this!

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #142 on: 23 Apr 2012, 09:45 »

Sure? :3

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Everyone's favorite philositoaster
  • Pod Captain
  • Panini Press
« Reply #143 on: 23 Apr 2012, 13:33 »

Hey hey hey.  Can we get in on this snuggle fest?  :extends tendrils:
Do you see it now?  Something is different.  Something is never was in the first part!

Aldrith Shutaq

• Fleet Captain
  • Pod Captain
« Last Edit: 23 Apr 2012, 13:51 by Aldrith Shutaq »

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Aldrith Shutaq

• Fleet Captain
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #146 on: 23 Apr 2012, 13:51 »

Fixed for honor.

Also, new Aldrith is Ned Stark in the body of Jon Snow with the anger of Robb Stark. Game of Thrones FTW.
« Last Edit: 23 Apr 2012, 14:04 by Aldrith Shutaq »

Mitara Newelle

• Omelette
« Reply #147 on: 23 Apr 2012, 14:00 »

:eek: WTF!? 

Rawrrr!
Section 3) Shitposting. "The cluster would be a much better place if all Amarrians were set on fire"

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #148 on: 23 Apr 2012, 14:24 »

Dammit you heathen woman, I'm trying to plan my glorious return in a blaze of fire and blood! No room for snuggles in this!

So what you're saying is that youre looking to snuggle with big, burly heathen men?

This can be arranged.....
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #149 on: 23 Apr 2012, 14:31 »

:eek: WTF!? 

Rawrrr!

It was, of course, before Aldrith was actually dating Mitara, so NYAH. :P
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15